TING TONG!
For some reason, I have been going TINGTONG a lot today. Of course, I hope it's not because I've really gone TINGTONG... (I AM NOT TINGTONG!)

But I think it has a nice ring to it. You know like, "Seven eleven, it's a store and more! ting tong!" I mean, it could have been "BING BONG!" or "SINGSONG!", but no, seven eleven chose TING TONG! See there must be a reason! If it was SINGSONG, would anyone buy anything from seven eleven? NOOO. They would all rush to project superstar and buy that whatever mineral water! THEREFORE TINGTONG IS GOOD.

Today was quite a stonage day. For some reason I've adopted a rather apathetic attitude towards life. Like, "Hey look at the ant! Should I kill it? -thinks- Do I look like I care about its life? KILL IT!" Or maybe, "Hey look at the sec one! Should I kill her? -thinks-" you know what comes next.

I'll write a longer post, but my head's hurting from all that physics. Funny, when you're in a physics class you feel as though your brain cells are getting DENATURED by INACTIVITY then when you get home you realize you don't know how to do the worksheet at all. Then again, it could be because the teacher didn't teach anything particularly helpful towards completing the worksheet. "Girls, you should question! You should think! You should throw bananas at me!" Okay lah he's nice but... what's that b word? -yawns- -starts rummaging around for blood packs-

I'm quite amazed I managed to finish commonwealth! I think my father's laptop is PRODUCTIVE. I managed to complete more work in 5 hours than in the entire weekend! -cue applause- -takes bows- -waves hand- THANK YOU I'M PROUD OF MYSELF TOO! And thankfully mine exceeded only by 70 plus words so after much SELF INFLICTING DAMAGE CUTTING -looks around for penknife- I managed to reduce it to EXACTLY 1500 words! What a wonderful (and painful) achievement! I should win the whatever Pain reality TV show! And the dahler's awards! (yes, I firmly believe that cutting words off is more painful than self castrating and cutting your own head off!)

Michelle and I strongly advocate BACTERIA'S RIGHTS! We believe that it is CRUEL to extract plasmids like the INHUMANE way we've been doing for the past two bio practicals. Hey, have anyone considered the FEELINGS of the poor bacteria? Imagine if you were minding your own business when suddenly some idiot machine forces you to squeeze along with millions of other bacteria in a tiny area in the tube and then you get whirled millions of times around in the centrifuge machine whereby later, your PLASMIDS are extracted out and the rest of you dumped away! HOW POOR THINGS CAN THESE BACTERIA BE. Join our BACTERIA SOCIETY TODAY! WE BELIEVE IN USING THE ENTIRE BACTERIA AND NOT JUST THE PLASMIDS!

TINGTONG I SHOULD GO TO SLEEP NOW. Stoning during lessons is not going to increase my brain cells! (OH YEAH YINFEI WHERE'S YOUR MOZART DISC?) On a random note, it's damn hard to stone at the scenary when there're people walking all over the corridor. Hey, who can blame an alien for being homesick? -sobcrywail- MY GLORIOUS HOMELAND, BRING ME BACK!

I think the sun is a constant exothermic reaction by itself. This is why it's gonna burn itself out )':


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, January 23 1:43 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling