Replies and happy pig year!
I tried to reply on my tagboard but I gave up halfway -.0 therefore it shall all go here.
yashan: HAHA yeshh zhixin you gave me! BUT 7 of them did not!yay I gave you! See I give my money punctually like the good girl i am (: I think they forgot lah. go get from them when school reopens!
kersh: haha oh man. this is lame, you. kill the 3C man. or was it 3A?
I shall refrain from revealing his class in case you kill him!
zhihua: haha thankew thankew. im so touched (: even zijun's classmates think we look alike. xDOf course you're touched! NOO WHY DO PEOPLE THINK WE LOOK ALIKE I PERSIST IN MY UNIQUENESS -starts wailing into my blanket-
Joker: Oh and btw why are you so perversly interested in every male that i know? O.o. Izzit because the reverse happens to you? *insinuates**insinuates*
Joker: Cuz someone is spreading his essays. . Excerpt: Each little transgression fades, only to be replaced by another. My flawed existence sheds its chrysalis of protection etcAha, I see the reason for your sms. Where did you get his essay anyway? You shouldn't have copied it out lah! booboooo. Go hide for your life! And of course the reverse doesn't happen to me. (oh wait does it?) I'm just ensuring you dont' cheat on bren! TSK.
yashan: DOTDOT zhixin I wanted to say THANKYOU ZHIXINNN in the morning after that tag den my mum came in so i had to close the window. xD HAHAHA. let's enjoy the last day of 2006!Haha were you supposed to be doing your work! WELCOME YASHANNN! FIRST DAY OF 2007
boohoohoo another year of school another year of, uh, JOY! Of course we're going to see her in class again, POOHBEAR!
kersh: Or you might not get that coveted 3.8 gpa, how interesting. And your 2 dollars too. Riches of the world, they are.
kersh: You may have his essay but there's no need to be a dick about it. And, you don't know him, do you? I doubt you do, so don't try to act like it. Mug for your nice maths test.NO I WILL GET MY TWO BUCKS REST ASSUREDDD -starts looking for dusty chem books-
mel: puh-lease i don't even have any scandals. aww aren't you heartborken that B's leaving? guess this is the end for you guys?SELF DENIAL, as always! YOU HAVE PLENTY OF SCANDALS. -heart breaks- no he's not leaving lah! It's just something that MIGHT or might not happen. We never had a start anyway cause, like i've always said, YOU ARE MY SECRET!
kersh: wait did B-man take german?Nope he didn't take third lang!
mel: omgosh save my ears!! i'm currently watching lin junjie perform uptown girl by westlife. like wth it's such an insult to westlife ): ridiculous!LIN JUN JIE PWNS OKAY DON'T INSULT HIM! ahhh! YOUR TASTE SUCKSSS
kersh: westlife is an insult to humanity ;P okay i just don't like song ripper-offs! shoot me.
-shoots-
crappitrash: I DONT CARE. I HOPE YOU DIE. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN, AND REPORT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR PANTS UNTIL YOU SHRIVEL UP AND PUTREFY INTO A SLIMY LITTLE PILE OF LOSER MATERIAL.
crappitrash: YOU ARE A BASTARD, AN INSENSITIVE FUCKHEAD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR OTHERS' WORK, AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT IT AROUND ON THE INTERNET?
crappitrash: I HOPE YOUR DAD GETS RUN OVER BY A MOTORCYCLE GANG, AND I HOPE YOUR FUCKING DICK FALLS OFF. YOU ARE UNSCRUPULOUS
crappitrash: GODDAMN JOKER FAGGOT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU. AND I KNOW WHO SPREAD IT. FUCK YOU. I HOPE YOU DIE. I HOPE 2007 GIVES YOU SOME HARDCORE UBER SHIT. I HOPE YOUR MOM GETS AIDSOuch. Did you have to put so many f-words! COOL DOWN BREATHE IN BREATHE OUT KNOCK YOUR HEAD ON THE WALL -oops- and his mother is innocent! and i'm sure he didn't mean it lah. Who spread your essay anyway? You should go find out and kill him or something. COOL DOWNNNN and eat chocolates! Or ice kachang! Stone in the freezer!
kersh: the only reason for tagspam is boredom. happy new year, you can delete my tags!
kersh: [/c]"jump-out-at-you" obvious but it is joyously obvious. hop hop hop, it's still godlily unusual. Only Two, I go now. Fly, fly away on my lipogram. Solution! Stars are good.
kersh: (spam it all down, HAPPY NEW YEAR) this is spam, but would you know it? no you wouldn't, and all words from ")" onwards, truly, is ... unusual. try finding out what is so unusual about it, it isn't[c]
kersh: ooh. -pitches in- you give mugger dickheads a bad name! gpa is DAMN important la, must get that 4.0! must mug on put on spectacles. I love spectacles.Yes YOU NEED SPECS DEAR TO LIVE UP TO YOUR NERD RESULT! Plus a pink clip. I want new specs! boohoo. Yes merry PIG year! I KNOW I KNOW WHAT'S WRONG! IT DOESN'T HAVE THE LETTER-mouth got stuffed with hankerchief- glugglugglug
---
And following that, time to snore for it's the pig year! oink. I love pigs. They look cute! And they're nice to shoot at too in maple. (I haven't touched that for how long?) Though potatoes are cuter. HAHA. Did you see the potato chips advert!
Last year I was feeling depressed 2005 ended and this year I'm feeling quite happy 2007 started though I'm pretty sure it won't be a lot better than 2006. -yawns- time to start stocking up on coffee for full night stay ups, blahblah. I HATE MISSING MY SLEEP.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, January 1
1:16 PM