No i'm not going to spam my own tagboard!
Another post specially dedicated to replies, yipee (or i'll end up looking like some self-obsessed maniac spamming my own tagboard)

(for those who didn't tag, SKIP THIS POST. IT IS USELESS.)

yashan: YES you sound very very suggestive ZHIXINN. WHO KNOWS THE SUPPOSEDLY-INNOCENT-LOOKING ZHIXIN COULD WRITE LIKE THIS HURHUR! hahaha. BUT I ALWAYS KNOW ; ) HOHO. -zhixin turns to puke-
yashan: zzz. btw COOLLL poem! I DEMAND A POEM TO ME AS WELL fellow lj-er! : D anyway my birthday's FAR FAR AWAY! you can take your time! X P HAHAH. yayy UNSLACKER me here still -_-

I AM INNOCENT! NOT ONLY LOOKING! hmpf. Don't listen to yinfei, she's deluded. Yay thankyou my poem's cool! You give me a topic and I write one for you lor. What format you want, freestyle, sonnet or what? UNSLACKER ME HERE TOO!

leican: YEA i agree with ys! HAHAHA zhixin's from drama anyways ((:
WHAT YOU AGREE. Kor how could you! You agree with outsider! -sob- yes i'm from drama THE WORLD IS A STAGE

yinfei: white does not = south pole! tsktsk. and since when was zhixin "supposedly-innocent-looking"? she always looked herself - evil and uh, pai. XD
DIE YOU. white = southpole, deluded one! I bet the moon's living in south pole too. I AM INNOCENT AND I LOOK INNOCENT! And definitely NOT evil and pai. Why do you utter such unfounded accusations upon poor poor me? -cries-

zhihua: it's CARROT. or would you rather have cabbage? xD carrot is orange though. you poets! maybe shakespeare thinks that summer is gay. xD lalala. zhihua is crazzzyyyy
Yes I would rather have cabbage! YOU NAME IT CABBAGE! cabbages go with tomatoes! And orange sucksss. What, you mean summer isn't gay?

arias: wow, LOVE the poem ((: it's really soulful. remember your co-ruler when you're famous! ahaha ((:
Yay thankyou! :D naw I'm not good enough to get famous HAHA. But when YOU do you must remember me too!

yinfei: arias, you're going to be famous too! remember the 409 murder mysteries book? (:
yinfei: and shakespeare himself's gay. lolz.
Of course arias's gonna be famous, she's my co-ruler! HAHA FOUROHNINE MURDER MYSTERIES. You all are such PESSIMISTIC and DEPRESSING people! What have the protagonists done to you all to make you all kill them in such cruel ways?? No shakespeare wasn't gay, refer to thomas's tag. HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE WITH BOTH SEXES!

crappitrash: @yinfei: no, shakespeare was bi. remember the dark lady (ooh scary). @zhixin: omg suggestive. that is just so funny haha AND ITS GOOD. not like chocolate, but still good.
crappitrash: and it doesnt even sound like you're writing to the moon- OWN UP. WHO'S THE GUY IN YOUR BED?
Yes shakespeare was bi. "MY MISTESS'S EYES ARE NOTHING LIKE THE SUN!" I told you it was suggestive HAHA. And you told me to make it even more -.- I AM writing to the moon! (WHAT GUY IN MY BED. you're not supposed to say anything about him!)

kersh: @yinfei - one word : jotham. @zhixin - eh .. @ta - YOU!
kersh: it doesn't matter, males have no legality. He has to wait till august! (cough borrow something from kenneth)
WHAT'S UP WITH JOTHAM. I know you have a secret crush on him right! No wait wasn't it thomas? TSK. DECIDE. And no thomas is not in my bed and is the other half's birthday in august? tingtong! You mean kenneth has something? COUGH.

yanne: hi zhixin :D
HI YANNE! haha tjcs! YOU CHANGED BLOG AND YOU DIDN'T LINK TO IT!

xxxx: WHO IS TOOT?
xxxx: yay!you increased my brain cells.:D
Refer to kersh's tag; you obviously haven't been reading my post! What, you had braincells to increase in the first place? HAHA.

leican: i wish my lit can be as pro as yours! MACBETH CALLS :/
Naw my lit isn't pro -.- I COME, MACBETH! upon the heath, there to meet with macbeth!

---

TJC invitationals yesterday was exhausting. We broke fifth (but counted as third since dep and xinmin swing team aren't allowed to break) and went against HCI for impromptu quarters where we lost. I think we could have won that round but we just couldn't see the motion clearly and specifically enough I suppose. Ohwells.

Saw faces which i recognized, HI!

And, as I predicted, I vampire-fied myself the moment I got home after tuition and dinner and slept all the way till the next morning. WONDERFUL SLEEP I TELL YOU. Best sleep I've had in, uh, a week!

So now I have an unending pile of homework which I was too busy to do preparing for debate and I'm looking upon it rather hopelessly (explaining why I'm SLACKERING here instead of doing it). Okays, HOMEWORK CALLS. (I HATE THEIR CRIES.)

And oh yeah physics diagnostic on friday was fantabulous. I had 10 questions out of 40 left when time was up and I shaded A for all of them! THANKYOU THANKYOU. Deborah tells me she had 5 As in a row though, so I'm hoping she got them all right :D Yays physics remedial, here we come!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, January 28 1:49 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling