I'm SEC FOUR, you --
I must say, school has been terribly amusing. In fact, I would LOVE school if not for Those Horrible Things I Shall Neglect To Mention.

First of all was The Declaration Of My Age In Popular.

Well it wasn't my fault! Monday was a superb day cause we got a free block after recess which we duly productively used up by eating ice cream and traveling to popular back and forth for about 3 or 4 times since each time we went, we saw...

... a sight too horrible to describe.

An entire shopful of white-shirted people! -faints-

Well at the second or third time we went there (yinfei, following my great example of buying horoscope books, decided that she wanted one too hence explaining our sudden increase of affection and attachment for our dear school bookshop) and I wrinked my nose in disdain smiled happily to our new arrivals and exclaimed loudly, "WELCOME TO RGS!". Yinfei, being the MEAN person that she is (she will be duly sent to SPCZ when it's set up one day following the uncle who gave me fried rice when I asked for WHITE rice and the rest of the world who say I'm short), went on about "They'll probably think you're sec one!".

Filled with righteous indignation at being thought of as one of them, I immediately proclaimed to the entire bookshop: "I AM SEC FOUR, YOU --" following which I had no chance to finish my sentence before being forcibly dragged out of the bookstore by three frantic citizens of the world. HELLO, I'M THE RULER OF THE WORLD! I DESERVE TO HAVE THE PRIVILEGE TO DO WHATEVER I LIKE, INCLUDING CALLING THEM --

Though I shall forgive these citizens since they probably did it for my best interests in order to prevent myself from being glared at and hated by the population of penguins. (they've been wearing their cullottes for three consecutive days! yucks.)

The second amusing thing, the Colman Chua Lesson.

OMGOSH THAT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS AND BEST SOCIAL STUDIES LESSON I'VE EVER HAD. I'M DUMB WITH ASTOUNDMENT AND WONDERMENT THAT SOCIAL STUDIES, CAN, ACTUALLY, BE

FUN. (cue for screaming kids on water slides and monkeys rolling around in bananas)

"We don't set out to DO people -- we set out to DESTORY and BANKRUPT them."

Referring to a certain economical warfare a certain small country -coughs- had with another certain country starting with T and ending with N and is technically not a country listed in UN. And a very strategically placed reclaimation land where the entire singapore harbour is going to move to just right in front of a certain harbour of malaysia. HAHA.

WHEE, DIPLOMACY! UN! ASEAN! NO MORE SINGAPORE, BYEBYE SOCIAL STUDIES TEXTBOOKS YOU SUCK!

Why USA lost to USSR in their war in vietnam:
THEY DID NOT STUDY THEIR GEOGRAPHY TEXTBOOKS.

(this is why I should never ever engage in physical warfare.)
(I STILL BELIEVE THAT MOUNT EVEREST IS IN THE SOUTH POLE! WOE TO ANYONE WHO DARES TO CONTRADICT -glares-)

I hate height and weights. They ought to be banished off the face of this earth!

But I'm pretty sure I'm going to increase weight by next sem cause 1) school makes me hungry and 2) I'm going to eat LOTS of junk food following my increase in allowance which I demanded for on the basis that my sis's going to have more than I had in sec one. HAHA. And THIS is why younger siblings are useful. I've eaten ice cream for two days straight plus drank bubbletea! CALORIES, COME TO ME!

-runs away after seeing swarms of people coming after me instead-


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, January 11 12:21 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling