I am NOT a plant!
I reiterate, I am NOT a plant. -glares at a certain yinfei and zhihua- COUGHS.
Okay FINE. A POEM
FOR A PLANT written by an alien-lion cross breed:
Sunshine berries scattered in a sky dish
sprinkled with a generous dose of clouds
greet my day. I savour this dish,
standing in a patch of brightness to let
the juice of the sun splatter on my legs.
Oh, such zing, such spice!
When previously there were but large gasping tears
from the heavens, served with
a good measure of evaporated ice,
now there is a feast for us to bask in.
Enjoy, with eyes closed. Preferably alone.
How is THAT! FOOD FOR A
PLANT MAMMAL! And an impersonator/assassin! Oh yes, I only stole her soul okay. Now currently in cover of her body, MUHAHA. You'll have to wait for me to release the body back to zhixin!
(zhihua: "I think there's not much difference between this and zhixin; except that she's weirder.") WHAT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. How can anyone be weirder than zhixin! YOU IS MAD. Go check your eyes.
Oh yes and the object which I so dearly love but which loathes me back (hey I feel so hurt! UNREQUITED LOVE! put me in phantom of the opera now! My computer shall be christine.) is pmsing again. I've checked all around for any liquids leaking out but to my relief have found no trace of reddish stuff whatsoever. I think my computer might be having a baby. (zhihua almost spits out her food: "PEOPLE ARE EATING!") Pretty soon I'll have a baby computer! (zhihua: "And who pregnanted it??") Doh, my sis's comp! Must be all the telepathy. And uh wireless signals. So all those of you who have wireless networks with both female and male computers, CONGRATULATIONS! You'll have baby computers soon too! -shakes all your hands-
We should open a class or something: How To Get Baby Computers And Rear Them Up, At The Sacrifice Of Having Constantly Pmsing Computers.
Yinfei saw a fabulous pairing on fanfic today: RON AND THE GIANT SQUID!
Quote me, "OMGOSH IT'S SO PERFECT! It's like CLICK! Everything falls into place! Why didn't we think of that before???"
But Hedwig and the squid is just WRONG. Hedwig would do much better with pigwidgeon!
On another note, I've decided that I want a Carpagian guy. With blue-tinged skins and SILVER BLONDE HAIR, ANDDDD the fact that THEY MARRY INTO WOMEN'S FAMILIES PLUS TAKE THEIR SURNAMES make them... ah, the best guys you'll ever find! -shuts ears to anyone trying to tell me they're fictional- SHUT UP SHUT UP I don't believe you you is lying! Don't break my heart! THEY ARE REAL!
Anyone wants to go for RMUN! We can all drop nuclear bombs in somalia. whee!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, January 16
10:31 PM