Golden codes of conducts
On a dark and not so sunny morning at the oh so holy hour of 6.30am on 3rd of january, I boarded my schoolbus with the same feeling I've had over the entire of 2006 every time I board the bus (anticipation! excitement! and a burnt pancake!), that is, an overwhelming desire to go back to sleep. Upon getting on my bus, I saw immediately that it was almost wholly filled with wide-eyed white-shirt people, ie, sec ones, who were trying to look cool but failing miserably.

Now, being the senior filled with absolute love for my dear new juniors, my heart went out to them in the form of a silently grouchy and snapping dog. Especially since the only seat left was the back row middle seat. (I hate sitting in the back ANYWHERE.) And so I snarled and plonked down between a pinafore-wearing girl and a pe-shirt wearing girl (ie, a sec one).

Just when I was going to fulfil my heart's innermost and strongest desires of sleeping, a voice suddenly rose up and filled the entire bus with its absolutely repungent smell (yes, voices SMELL). It had a certain husky tone to it, and no it wasn't the angelina-jolie kind of sexy husky but more like i-can't-decide-my-gender kind of husky, and it seemed determined to extinguish and exterminate all the holy silence in the shrine of our schoolbus. My eyes snapped open at the blatant violation of the Golden Code Of Conduct At The Unearthly Hour Before 7.15:

YOU NEVER, EVER TALK.

Being an ignorant but not so blissful sec one, she ignored my silent but nevertheless still potent glares (maybe the arrows didn't hit her; I just glared in the general direction of the front. See, people normally can't see through backs of chairs, especially people who want to SLEEP). And so the rest of the passengers were forced to listen to her and her friend, who wasn't as bad as her, talk throughout the trip about, of all things, their six choices. Oh yeah, and something about "HE LIKES HER LEH", a little of "He still plays maple!" and a lot of "That neoprint machine had so many different backgrounds!".

Snarls. In the early morning, YOU SLEEP. YOU DOES NOT TALK. Anyone who violates the CODE OF CONDUCT will die a gruesome death! DIEEEEE

At least the sec one learnt on the second morning that it was better to keep your mouth shut and sleep a nice peaceful sleep. Let's hope she keeps learning. This will greatly improve her journey in RGS (instead of being secretly assasinated by people who want their sleep).

Haha okay fine. I'm being mean! I HATE SEC ONES. At the start of every year. -sticks out tongue- go away go away! Sec ones only turn good at sec two.

First day was pretty boring, filled with speeches starting with -yawns- HOY's address at the GYM. Just imagine a huge mountain being compressed in an oven and you get my idea.

Obviously no one was listening (hello, we couldn't even hear nor see the front), but our class being the unlucky one HAD to be picked to be the scapegoat of everyone's crimes. At least the teacher forgot all about asking us to stay back after the talk. Told you we were just being used as a scapegoat and a deterrent (which didn't work at all)! If we were really being that irritating, she wouldn't have forgotten.

So Jteo's our form teacher again, and CLE, lang AND lit is mr sakhar. Should we be happy? Hmm. I hope there won't be so many group presentations this year; I don't think our class is very receptive towards them -.- (understatement of the century) MS HUANG WHYY DID YOU HAVE TO GOOOO -wails-

Woohoo school started, I HAVE MONEY AGAIN! ORANGE AND PURPLE MOONAY!

Oh yeah, despite being the start of the year (where there WILL be a spotcheck and I bet it's tomorrow), people come with highly bookable hair and everything else. Smart move, continue your smartness :D

Shall spam you with photos! All taken with my not that good handphone camera with unknown megapixel and therefore pardon the quality SIGH.

A good day to stone at east coast



cropped off because my finger was blocking the bottom -.-




Same picture, abit further front (i like this one better)


i HATE the resolution.



And then, mount faber!





See what I mean by lousy resolution? Plus my camera doesn't register the colour YELLOW.

Lousy picture here, taken for the cable cars but failing horribly (which is why I NEED a better camera! BUY ME DSC-T10 THE SEXY PINK CAMERA THANKEW):


Random place, I think somewhere in the west near where we bought our dear ps2 (the clouds look so nice):


A cute millipede making its way across the floor near the swimming pool in the club:


And coming up next, pictures of my OH SO ADORABLE (say OMG SO CUTEEE) brother (this is why appearances are deceiving)






And my sis's moomoo, don't ask me what it's doing here


Okay shall start looking up trigo -.- HOW LONG AGO DID WE LEARN THAT ALREADY? Can't believe we have a summative maths test next week. Excellent planning teachers! I love you all for this!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, January 4 9:00 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling