Thankew notes and another tata meme, yipee
Everyone's doing the thank people thing but I'm lazy to ): plus there are so many people to write about! ahhh. fine. If you don't see your name, it's cause I know or think you don't read my blog. (:
Of course, first of all the most fabulous class I've ever had:
309!
ZhiHua, stop being anakin fangirlish and kotor obsessed! You're such a great group partner and a wonderful best friend! LOOKALIKE. We pwn all!
Mrs Jack Merridew, CUT BACK YOUR HAIR. short hair > long hair! You're such an amusing and dear friend! And not to mention, a great group partner as well! YOU + ME + ZHIHUA = MAGICAL FORMULA.
Jnanee, STOP REBELLING ALREADY. The rulers are keeping this world such a lovely place! I'm sure you can see that! You've been such a superb and hilarious friend! Neoprints are love!
Arias, my co ruler! WE RULE THE WORLD SO PERFECTLY. Nobody is perfect, but TWOBODIES CAN BE and that's us! haha! Continue rocking ice-skating, ballet, gym, piano and whatever thing you decide to take up cos you're so talented! You've been the best co ruler ever :D
Mel, you're such a loser with overloaded scandals! TSK. You should start turning into a new leaf you know! AND WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE MY SECRET! Evil forces, rest assured arias and I will protect the world valiently against you! Love all your loserishness!
Leeqi, COME BACK TO HAN. ): I cry for your absense! Tuition has become so boring without you! Serious lah. I go each week dreading it. COME BACK, COME BACK! You're so easy to talk to and your corniness makes me smile!
Joy, potassium hydroxide is not PoOH! Well maybe POOtasium hydroxide is. YOU ARE OBSESSED OVER ANTM! tsktsk. Why isn't season 7 coming yet! And you're great to hang out with!
Sal, simplicity is the best policy! And you're such a pig! HAHA. Plus a loser too! You're so hilarious :D
SIYI, YOU ARE THE MOST HILARIOUS ONE. You esprain, you esprain! Sorry also not enough must esprain! 5566 fanatic, you're such a DEAD FISH that you make everyone laugh!
Leican, my kor! FISH FACE! Blop blop blop. You must be proud to have me as your little sis cos I'm so nice and brilliant! HAHA. Don't worry about others lah, you're a great friend! And you made us laugh with your post-eoy must-go-up-and-get-marks attitude! YOU GO
GIRL KOR. We will improve our gpa!
Stace, you're so nice and hyper! HAHA NEAR PERFECT ONE with the four page long love letter! And such a talented artist and gymmer too. PRO-DED. I live in admiration! Thanks for being such a great friend!
KEVY MY SCOUT! I lubs euu! Oh yeah no public displays of affection; other people might get jealous! I LOVE SITTING BESIDE YOU! (: My scout, WE WILL NEVER SEPARATE!
Yapi, you're such a wonderful confidant and fellow lj-er! LEOS PWN DEFINITELY. And you should have joined some art thing cos your art's so good! Your blogskins rock too. -gets green with envy- haha! JUDO! Must protect me okay!
And now, for the
rest! HAHA. -rubs hands together in sadistic glee-
Sheena, you wonderful partner for french! I MISS SITTING BESIDE YOU IN FRENCH CLASS LAUGHING AT MADAME TEO. The oversized mushroom! You're hilarious, totally. Remember we laughed so much during that song? JE NE VAIS PAS TRAVAILLER!
Kersh, you weird dreams person! RANDOMITY is your middle name! You are plane obsessed! Ahaha. Hangman! What became of the passengers of the purple ship after it crashed with the red ship? HAHA LAME. All you need is
love christmas! And because you tell the truth on christmas, blahblahblah. (:
Thomas, you lamppost with your butterfly! -cough cough nudge nudge- MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED. Beauty is in the eye of the BEEholder! Taxi! -flags-
Yitao, ONE PEACH. Short is good okay! And I WILL WIN YOU IN GPA NEXT YEAR. Rest assured! You and your one word a day!
Bren, don't go to canadaaa ): you have us here! Haha you're a damn good friend! Wwe fanatic, hurhur. RIP! Undertaker! blahblah. Thanks for being there for me all the time!
Junhui, YOU OWE ME SONGS. Glad to know you got to east coast without getting lost -.- HAHA. You've been a wonderful debate teammate along with elizabeth! HAHA BEST DEBATE GROUP! Can anyone beat us? :D (though it was tyco!)
Da Shen, I can't believe you're still hero obsessed! HMPF. My moneyyyy -cries-
Sorry if I missed anyone out! I shall stop here. 2.05am already. BOO. Following this is the thing you've all been anticipating... -drumroll-
.
.
.
HERE I GO
scream my lungs out and try to get to you with yet another quiz by the ever so happy thomas ang. He begs me to put it on my blog because although he loves doing quizzes, he hates putting them up on HIS blog. Therefore I'm
the poor scapegoat highly honoured to be the chosen one -rolls eyes- HAHA.
Yet another quiz by thomas ang1. How old do you wish you were?
Sixteen and a half. And not living in Singapore.
2. Where were you when 9-11 happened?
Sleeping. That was in the age (long long ago) when computers were like stones and telephones like bananas.
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
They don't, because I can get more money out of them than I put in.
4. Do you count yourself kind?
Perhaps; a person always has more than one side.
5. If you had to get yourself a tattoo, where would it be?
On my knuckles (the first joint counting from the palm), on the back of the finger. QWERTYUIOP across all ten fingers.
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
French. (chanson!)
7. Do you know your neighbours?
Sight-know, hello-know, not know like friend-know.
8. What do you consider a vacation?
Something that allows me to not do work. And play music and make joy when I feel like it.
9. Do you follow your horoscope?
Is water dry?
10. Would you move for someone you love?
If I could, yes.
11. Are you touchy feely?
It takes a lot of effort to be but I can manage with it.
12. Do you believe opposites attract?
Rubbish.
13. Dream job?
Professional musician. In Berlin Phil. *ahh*
14. Favourite channels?
Huh? TV?
15. Favourite place to go on weekends?
I could stay at home and not complain. Though: library@esplanade!
16. Showers or Baths?
Showers. No bathtubs at home. There's always something fun about a shower-head.
17. Do you paint your nails?
If you count ballpoint/marker during lessons--yes.
18. Do you trust people easily?
Dicdef: trust (v. used with object) 16. to have trust or confidence in; rely or depend on. 17. to believe. 18. to expect confidently; hope (usually fol. by a clause or infinitive as object): trusting the job would soon be finished; trusting to find oil on the land. 19. to commit or consign with trust or confidence. 20. to permit to remain or go somewhere or to do something without fear of consequences: He does not trust his children out of his sight. 21. to invest with a trust; entrust with something. 22. to give credit to (a person) for goods, services, etc., supplied: Will you trust us till payday? Answer: 16. no. 17. yes. 18. yes. 19. no. 20. yes. 21. NEVER IN HELL OR HIGH WATER. 22. no.
19. What are your phobias?
Bad musicians. They should be cut into little pieces with a wooden spatula and a leather wallet.
20. Do you want kids?
2.4 just like the average family -_-. Duh yes.
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
If you could call a pilfered layout pad of writings a journal, yes.
22. Where would you rather be right now?
With la mia farfalla, mon papillon, mein Schmetterling, etc.etc.etc.
23. Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
-prods above-
24. Are you a heavy/light sleeper?
I need sleep?
25. Are you paranoid?
Of?
26. Are you impatient?
Exuberance should count, I think.
27. Who can you relate to?
My relatives. Oh wait that doesn't work; I kind of hate them.
28. How do you feel about inter-racial couples?
OHNOES BLACK+WHITE=GREY ARGH MUTANT PINK CLOUDS PURPLE TOMATOES. -_-
29. Have you been burned by love?
ARGH I MAKE YOU DIE TO DEATH UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD WHEN YOU DROWN IN A FIRE AND GET EATEN BY A GRUE. TWICE. AGAIN. Yes.
30. What's your favourite pick-up line?
They all should go jump in a well. A wet one. And even then they'd die of thirst.
31. What's your main ring tone of your mobile?
What mobile?
32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Listening to Verklärte Nacht (Schoenberg). Eh it's a Deutsche Grammophone recording okay.
33. What did the last text on your cellphone say?
What cellphone?
34. Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
Huh? Bed?
35. What colour shirt are you wearing now?
Blue. I hate it.
36. Most recent movie you watched?
Joyeux Noël (Merry Christmas; yes I know it's December 2005).
37. Name 3 things that you have on you all the time.
Explain the need for bathing/showering.
38. What colour are your best sheets?
Sheets have colours? (duh) I don't care.
39. How much cash do you have on your own now?
$1220 just from this holidays. HAH ALL YOU FROM WORK EXPOSURE. YOU FAIL.
40. What is your favourite part of the chicken?
I eat the entire thing. Myself.
41. What's your favourite town/city?
Weighing everything out it still has to be this shitty place.
43. What did you have for dinner last night?
I can't remember. It all looks the same anyway after a while.
44. Do you own a GUN?
Rubber band gatling gun!
45. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Red wine if possible.
46. Where do you think you'll be in the next 10 years?
Not dead will do nicely, thanks.
47. Last thing you ate?
Forgot.
48. What songs do you sing in the shower?
FRENCH CHANSON AND GERMAN LIEDER.
49. Last thing that made you laugh?
I've been laughing/smiling since the 26th! I'M SO HAPPY. YOU CAN'T KNOW. HAH.
50. Worst injury you ever had?
Fractured right ulna and radius; three to four months' healing time and until now still not 100% functional.
51. What's your favourite candy?
Nose!
52. What song do you want to be played at your funeral?
Liszt's Sonata in B minor. Failing that, play Liszt's Funérailles (No. 7 from Harmonies poetiques et religieuses). GET A GOOD PIANIST.
---
Don't ask me why I'm so nice, because the answer is BECAUSE I AM SO NICE. HAHA I just answered the question I told you all not to ask! Okay I told you all not to ask because I was going to answer it. LOGICAL YEAH.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, December 31
12:58 AM