The ruler is BACK.
HELLO EVERYONE, AS YOU CAN SEE....

I AM BACK!

I JUST KNOW YOU MISSED ME. :D I shall now make two lists of why singapore rocks and why malaysia rocks.

Singapore rocks, because
1) it has shopping centres without smoke!
(I think my lungs got more polluted than they ever were in my entire life.)
2) toilets with TOILET PAPER
3) it has lots of trees

and malaysia rocks, because
1) it has my cousins
2) it has good and cheap food
3) it has cheap clothes and shoes

I'll blog a long one when I feel like it. Meanwhile, bask in singapore loveee (starts singing, "THIS IS HOME! TRULY! WHERE I KNOW I MUST BE! WHERE MY DREAMS WAIT FOR ME!)

I'll reply to your tags, er, SOON. I promise! (it just depends on how soon :D)


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, December 3 10:36 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling