Can you sense the jealousy!
Enneagrams rock, if you DO know how to answer them. Cause when they start asking questions I think of times when I do do this, and when I don't do this, and I get confused about who I am. Then I'm scared I'm not putting the real me but the ideal me I want to be, then I wonder who the real me is, then I end up getting an identity crisis and the enneagrams end up with uh... different results.
First time I got 3, second time I got 7, third time I got 4! After examining all of them, I decided that four should be right. After all, SYLVIA PLATH is a 4! According to some book I read. Therefore, I AM FOUR! (not that I want to kill myself, especially over a GUY.)
And now you know ALL personality tests are ego-boosters. Now it's time to do one which... isn't (understatement of the week). FROM JNANEE'S BLOG!
Scumbag- ENFP
60% Extraversion, 60% Intuition, 40% Thinking, 20% JudgingI have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.
Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.
I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.
This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover.
Well, at least you're not the one left in the dust.
Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.
---
HAHA THIS IS FUNNY. I can just sense all the jealousy! TOO BAD YOU SUCKER GO MOPE IN YOUR LONERISHNESS :D
"No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag. "
"You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is
good at everything." SEE I AM GOOD AT EVERYTHING AND SHE/HE IS JEALOUS!
And i'm sure I leave people in the dust lah while I "seek out another lover"! For that to happen, I'm sure I must be so popular and likable that a number of guys are hankering after me which, regretfully, isn't happening. Plus I wouldn't do that lah :D cos i am NICE. And I know how it feels to be led on.
If you want to be insulted, go take
the brutally honest personality test! HAHA.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, December 18
12:06 AM