Bombard you with replies!
Tagboard refuses to work, explaining my lack of replies. THEREFORE I SHALL REPLY HERE.
Mel, you don't NEED to live a million days to have a million scandals! THAT'S COS YOU PROBABLY HAVE A THOUSAND EVERYDAY. And my secret is YOU! YOUUU. Why won't you believe me! zhixin and melissa sitting on a tree!
Yitao, YOU SHOULDN'T try to expunge my image! I'm such a nice image to have in your mind! And after all that you've done,
I should be the one trying to do that to you! HAHA. Yes merry christmas to you too, three days late! Not that I didn't sms that to you anyway.
Kersh, DON'T ABUSE MY POOR PHONE AND COMPUTER. My phone has recovered anyway. TOLD YOU IT WAS POSSESSED. It wouldn't do that to me! My computer, on the other hand, is a different matter. And I'm not a flirt! boohoohoo. Yes thomas sucks!
THOMAS YOU SUCK. What are rubiks cubes anyway?! GO CHANGE SEX ALREADY.
Arias, you are totally right. EVERYONE KNOWS MEL DOESN'T ONLY HAVE ONE SCANDAL PER DAY. Mel, stop living in denial. We're pointing our fingers at the exact right person.
yinfei, GOOD FOR YOU! I LOVE LOVE ACTUALLY. And it is R21?! darn they cut it! FOOLS! And yes the song is nice. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU, YOU, YOU AND YOU!
---
Stole this from arias!
1. How old do you wish you were?
Five years old! Then can get my children's day presents again. Plus get nice green bean soup for break. MMM. And of course, live up to my age. HAHA.
2. Where were you when 9-11 happened?
9-11? NONO 7-11! (ahem. don't think anything out of context or you have horns growing out of your head!)
3. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Smile at it, then KICK it. Unfortunately, that only applies to vending machines. Computers are out of bounds.
4. Do you count yourself kind?
OF COURSE. I kick irritating little kiddies! I'm doing the world such a huge favour! Thankew thankew don't bother thanking me; it's my duty :D
5. If you had to get yourself a tattoo, where would it be?
On my heart. CUT OPEN MY BODY. (and bleed to death)
6. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
lion. ROAR. I have to communicate with my fellow lions! For some reason since birth I've been granted the ability to speak HUMAN. Probably cos I have a top secret mission to terminate them. Or at least, the teachers. RAWR.
7. Do you know your neighbours?
Yeah some. Actually I know all of them living at my side; just that there are some whom I ignore. HAHA. Neighbours are good for giving stuff to me. GIMME YOUR PRESENTS!
8. What do you consider a vacation?
Anything out of earth. NOW THAT'S A VACATION.
9. Do you follow your horoscope?
HAHAHA NO. I only read all the characteristics part cos they are AMUSING. And sometimes, or maybe most of the time, EERILY TRUE.
10. Would you move for someone you love?
Move? For what! Depends to where. If they're going to go somewhere like that hugeass country starting with C, no thanks. Or that everythingnegative-ridden continent starting with A. YES I AM COUNTRYIST AND CONTINENTIST.
11. Are you touchy feely?
I can touchfeel and feel touched! YES.
12. Do you believe opposites attract?
HAHA.
13. Dream job?
Billionaire. Hey that's a job!
14. Favourite channels?
ESPN cause they show man u matches. GO MANCHESTER UNITED, YOU PWN ALL THE WAY! Especially cristiano ronaldo!
15. Favourite place to go on weekends?
Why do you have to wait till the weekends anyway! It depends on who you're with. Otherwise, my favourite place is HOME. haha!
16. Showers or Baths?
Hot baths, only because I only get to do that twice or thrice a year. blah. NOT FAIR MY HOUSE DOESN'T HAVE A BATH TUB!
17. Do you paint your nails?
Doh. Nail polish ish pweety! (okay that made me sick too; I shall try to remember not to self inflict damage by writing bimbo language)
18. Do you trust people easily?
Depends. DEFINE TRUST.
19. What are your phobias?
Eh not sure. Roller coasters! Yucks. And being alone when i don't want to be! I hate sitting in the canteen alone.
20. Do you want kids?
NOPE. My sis can have them for me. SHE SHALL BREAK THE GUINESS WORLD RECORD HAHAHA (okay pray she doesn't feel the urge to visit my blog anytime soon)
21. Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Yeah. That's for really TOP SECRET stuff like detailed plans on how to terminate staff rooms.
22. Where would you rather be right now?
Here. You mean I must want to be somewhere else all the time?!
23. Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
HAHA.
24. Are you a heavy/light sleeper?
HEAVY. I can sleep through thunderstorms, rainstorms and probably earthquakes as well. Though that's not a good thing.
25. Are you paranoid?
When you're the ruler of the world, it's hard not to be. CONSTANT VIGILANCE! Especially for assassination attempts. AHEM.
26. Are you impatient?
TIME IS MONEY. What do you think! And money = diamonds. HAHA.
27. Who can you relate to?
Lots of people! I'm nice and empathatic!
28. How do you feel about inter-racial couples?
Nothing. Why do I have to feel something about them? Black + white = RED HAHAHA.
29. Have you been burned by love?
Ouch!
30. What's your favourite pick-up line?
ARE YOUR LEGS TIRED? (if you know the reply go tag it :D)
31. What's your main ring tone of your mobile?
Something I made from that radio dj function in my phone. IT IS NICE OKAY. For a limited selection of tunes!
32. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Eating maggi mee. YUM.
33. What did the last text on your cellphone say?
Yinfei: Whoops... phone battery was dead... only saw your sms now... merry belated xmas to you anyway! xD
YES YOU ARE LATE YINFEI. IT IS THREE DAYS PAST CHRISTMAS!
34. Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine, doh. No i slept in some bed in hotel 81, which room was it again?!
35. What colour shirt are you wearing now?
RED! Bordering on to maroon. Lovely colour.
36. Most recent movie you watched?
FLYBOYS. whee! (AND STUPID HE DIDN'T MEET HER IN THE END NOT FAIR)
37. Name 3 things that you have on you all the time.
Glasses, handphone and clothes. Except when I'm bathing. WHO HAS ANYTHING ON WHEN THEY'RE BATHING?
38. What colour are your best sheets?
Best sheets? I barely notice. I think yellow. Yikes don't ask me, I didn't choose them!
39. How much cash do you have on your own now?
Barely any. I managed to scrimp and steal twenty bucks only to be left with less than five currently. Blah. I DON'T GET ALLOWANCE DURING HOLIDAYS boohoohoo!
40. What is your favourite part of the chicken?
Drumstick, yum.
41. What's your favourite town/city?
THE SUN. It is a highly developed city okay! Technology there pwns here!
43. What did you have for dinner last night?
Same old, same old. Humans and a limb or two! -licks lips-
44. Do you own a GUN?
No, I own several bombs.
45. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
bur-lard! Hey they make your lips redder! Provided you don't clean your mouth afterwards.
46. Where do you think you'll be in the next 10 years?
Uh. Who knows where you'll be in the next 10 years?! LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE. Having said that, people still try to predict it.
47. Last thing you ate?
Fried kway teow.
48. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Depends on my mood too. Mostly chinese songs cos they are easier to sing, haha!
49. Last thing that made you laugh?
Can't remember. Lots of things make me laugh. uhh... the imagery of kersh with a pink clip? HAHAHA.
50. Worst injury you ever had?
Scabs? I've been pretty lucky. Haven't gotten seriously hurt before. I AM BLESSED THANKEW.
51. What's your favourite candy?
YOU.
52. What song do you want to be played at your funeral?
I don't know; I'm hoping to attain immortality or something so I won't even have one. HAHA.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, December 26
10:32 PM