TOYS R US, the place to go!
Yesterday was totally, absolutely HILARIOUS.
Well we shan't talk about the morning part which was filled with injustice and indignation. After contributing so much to the school, they DARE turn around and betray me by giving me 0 for everything because of 0 for participation. Like, WTH? I got MORE THAN 80% for both my CCAs and TWICE the number of required school activities. I can't believe they would do this to ME.
But anyway. THE LATER PART.
So we went Vivocity to watch STEP UP with hot Channing Tatum inside. I LOVE THE DANCE MOVES! It was an inspiring movie, but I loved the dance moves the most. I suppose after two wonderful movies (ie, the prestige and moulin rouge heehee) step up couldn't measure up to them, that's why I wasn't that awed by it. The dance moves were totally superb though! Man, makes me wish I could dance like that.
Before that we went into a challenger outlet because zhihua wanted to see whether she could afford any games (the answer was no). We spotted an xbox and after some tinkling, we managed to get to a LARA CROFT game where I immediately proceeded to make her jump off the cliff. :D
JUMPING OFF THE CLIFF REQUIRES SKILL OKAY! Just ask YINFEI! She took FOREVER to get lara croft to jump off!
The funny part comes here......
GUESS WHERE WE WENT.
Due to a brilliant suggestion by yours truly, we went to TOYS R US! It was met with not-so-enthusiastic zhihua, yinfei and jnanee, but nevertheless we still went. And of course, since when has zhixin's suggestions failed? HAHAHA.
Let me tell you an universally acknowledged fact: KIDS HAVE ALL THE FUN.
At first, of course, being the ever so mature people that my dear friends were, they kept lamenting about how they didn't know me *glares* But of course, WHO could resist TOYS R US! Within a few minutes, especially after seeing certain light sabers *rolls eyes* they regressed to the mental age of FIVE, along with me! Wheee!
We first saw these toy axes where I picked one up and happily started slashing away. Upon realizing that these axes actually could produce sound, all four of us started experimenting with the art of chopping trees and hacking away at random objects and people. Of course, using an axe isn't the best way to kill someone, ohwell.
After which we spied a winnie the pool game console which sabina and sandra were so absorbed in playing the last time I went with them, and so I picked up the game console and started jabbing the buttons. And they all praised me for my oh-so-high IQ for getting the shapes right thankew thankew *ruler's wave*
Now this is where Zhihua and yinfei started to get into the spirit of things. I'm so proud of you all! And all that it took for them to do so were... *drumroll*... LIGHT SABERS. Upon demonstrating to them how to use one when we saw a stray one at some random shelf, they started happily flicking it and slashing away at each other in star wars style. At least, they TRIED to slash each other away in star wars style. Being the non-star-wars fan that I was, I wandered off and soon found these nice noodle floats where I soon displayed my marvellous skills of SUN WU KONG with my GOLDEN ROD by twirling it around. All of us soon spied these spongy swords and needless to say, we started randomly slashing away at each other. I challenged Zhi Hua to a duel and that was probably the only thing that went right with what you were supposed to do in a duel :D You know, that action whereby you hold the sword upright facing your face? We then parried away with our swords as we had seen swordsmen do on TV. I'm proud to say that at least our skills of parrying improved :D
Here comes the most hilarious part.
We then went forth to the floating noodle things where I showed them somemore of my SUN WUKONG skills. After which, Zhihua commented that they looked a little like spears. And that's where it all started.
Being terribly inspired by LOTF (ms huang would be proud of us), all of us picked one floating noodle each and formed a line. We then started stomping around and doing a tribal dance with our spears around that area, screaming "KILL THE PIG! SLIT ITS THROAT! BASH ITS HEAD!"
I think we probably scared off quite a few patrons of toys r us, and let me tell you that we were super glad that we were not in school uniform, HAHAHA.
After we got out of toys r us, we went around and eventually got to a PLAY AREA.
Having not gotten out of the little kiddie mood yet, yinfei and I proceeded to bounce around happily at an UNGRADED see-saw thingy, and jnanee, according to zhihua, started spinning around on some circle thing. The only one who refused to participate was our dear statue of libery, ie tan zhihua. AWW YOU MISSED THE FUN! Yinfei and I were so happy bouncing about. A pity the rain started getting heavier and we had to run for shelter.
Following which we walked A LOT around the shopping mall trying to find SOMEWHERE to eat. We later discovered an astonishing fact: VIVOCITY, THE LARGEST SHOPPING MALL IN SINGAPORE, DOES NOT HAVE A SINGLE MCDONALDS.
Like, wow.
We ended up eating at a terribly expensive kopitiam with food not nice enough to warrant twice the amount of money you paid at a normal foodcourt/coffeeshop, but ohwell.
Zhihua, Yinfei and Jnanee finally got over their embarrassment and started trying out dear PARA PARA which I delightfully recommanded to them. I must say, though, the machine at vivocity arcade sucked. It couldn't sense my actions a lot of the time and I had to jab away really hard neglecting style to hit the arrows. Sheesh.
All in all, it was a rather delightful day :D TOYS R US, THE PLACE TO GO TO HAVE ALL THE FUN IN THE WORLD!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, November 10
2:04 PM