TATA SAUCE MEME
Note: THIS IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME. This is all creditted to thomas ang, who says I should be honoured that I'm posting this up for him. *nods* Therefore, if there's anything weird inside, DO NOT FRET. Your ruler's still perfectly sane.

And thus, I present you thomas ang's quiz answers. if anything, you can go diss him :D

A - Available: Not by handphone.

A - Age: 15 years going on 16 quick.

A - Annoyance: I can irritate people and get irritated easily, depending on who.

B - Best Friend: Huh? Friend?

B - Band: Rubber band

B - Birthday: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart

C - Crush: Paper balls!

C - Country: Little Red Dot

C - Cat: White rabbit

D - Dead Pet's Name: Never named my dead fighting fish.

D - Dad's Name: --there're things I don't need to reveal to a quiz

D - Dogs: White rabbit

E - Easiest person to talk to: Easy?

E - Eggs: by the dozen.

E - Email: crappitrash@gmail.com

F - Favorite colour: Black; Or red.

F - Food: Anything commonly considered edible, and many others besides

F - Foreign Language: French/German, but only vocabulary.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, definitely.

G - God: Is a philosophical entity created to fill the gaps where science doesn't--this coming from a Catholic!

G - Good Times: You can't download them.

H - Hair Color: Black.

H - Height: 167; apparently I've shrunk since last year

H - Happy: Invalid state of existence.

I - Ice Cream: Chocolate! Plus chocolate chips! And chocolate syrup!

I - Instrument: Piano, violin, drums (chinese/western especially timpani), keyboard percussion (xylophone, marimba, etc.)--triangle! and so on.

I - Idol: Kill them all!

J - Jewellery: Does not exist.

J - Job: HAHAHAHA ALL YOU WEP SUCKERS BOW TO ME PLEASE! Professional accompanist.

J - Jokes: Humour that's not about me and preferably dirty, or racist. Clean jokes aren't fun.

K - Kids: Squishy!

K - Karate: In Soviet Russia, Chuck Norris STILL kicks your ass.

K - Kung Fu: Everybody loves Kung Fu Fighting!

L - Love or lust: Love. Idealistic, eh?

L - Longest Car Ride: 12.5 hours thereabouts.

L - Lipstick or Chapstick: Dipstick!

M - Milk Flavour: Prefer tea.

M - Mother's Name: --(laughs)

M - Movie Last Watched: Joyeux Noel, 2005 December.

N - Number of Siblings: 2

N - Name of Siblings: Blah and Blahh

N - Name: Thomas

O - One Wish: Are we assuming the Aladdin genie constraints? If we are, flying!

O - One Phobia: Don't have.

O - Otter Pop: Squatter plop!

P - Parents, are they married or divorced: Married, but not if you consider that word the way I do.

P - Part of your appearance you like best: My two dear hands.

P - Part of your Personality you like best: Which personality?

Q - Quick or Slow?: I'll take this as meaning computer speeds, and go 'quick'.

Q - Queer or Straight?: I'll take this as meaning character not sexuality and go queer! FUNNY IS GOOD; SO IS RANDOM.

Q - Queen or King?: Queen of Spades--thirteen points!

R - Reason to smile: Huh? Smile?

R - Reality TV Show: Hate them all. Kill the directors.

R - Right or Left: "War does not decide who is right, but who is left." --Bertrand Russell. I'm left.

S - Song Last Heard: Song? As in singing? ...Gute Nacht (composed Franz Schubert, text Wilhelm Muller, sung Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau)

S - Series: Summed sequence.

S - Sex: Noun or verb?

T - Time you woke up: 6.25 am

T - Time Now: 12.01 am the next day

T - Time for bed: When I get off the computer, add about ten minutes.

U - Unknown: There are

U - Unicorns: Horny horses.

U - U are: U are for people who cannot types properly and has grammar bad.

V - Vegetable you love: I love vegetating! I love myself (I think)!

V - Vegetable you hate: Carrots

V - View on Politics: Entertainment that kicks your balls when it's done.

W - Worst Habit: Picking nose. IT IS FUN! I INSIST!

W - What's up: I'm the only one left up; the rest are sleeping.

W - Wijadija: Me too! WOEIFGJWEOIGJWOEIGH!

X - X-Rays: The less you know about them before you go in the room, the better it is for your nerves.

X - X-Rated: A Clockwork Orange!

Y - You have something to say?: Your mom eated you! OMG WHAT CARTILAGE to my other half I'll eat your nose!

Y - Year it is now: 2006.

Y - Yellow: Complementary to purple

Z - Zoo Animal: The cage cleaner.

Z - Zodiac: [silently carries water amphorae]

Z - Zoolander: Zululander! Koo Seng Teck!

And there it is, TA's personal meme, on my blog for god knows what reason. That email is probably to know more girls to flirt around *coughcough* HAHA. Therefore, go add him and fulfill his wishes. :D

On a side note,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TENG KERSHENG!
(the sex crazed maniac)


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, November 24 1:10 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling