Long overdue quiz
This is really overdue and I forgot about it until yinfei did it, so sorry arias!
(I KNOW I DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS BEFORE BUT NEVERMIND)
15 people that come to your mind now
1. zhihua
2. yinfei
3. jnanee
4. kersh
5. brendan
6. arias
7. leeqi
8. mel
9. yashan
10. joy
11. thomas ang
12. junhui
13. leican
14. kevy
15. sheena
Have you ever hugged 1? (zhihua)
uh huh. as yinfei said, after physics paper. well more like SHE hugged ME. :D
What's the best memories you have of 10? (joy)
The wording of this sounds as though I'll never see her again -.- everything, from her america's next top model craze to her I'M GOING TO FAIL everytime we do an exam (which she never does and almost always ends up getting top).
Why are you friends with 9?(yashan)
Cos she's nice to talk with!
When's the next time you're gonna see 6?(arias)
Probably when school reopens, awww. MY CO RULER!
Tell something juicy about number 15?(sheena)
she got hounded by a desperate RI guy once who sent text messages declaring love. 0.o
What do you like about 8?(mel)
she's the biggest loser in the world!
Is number 4 attractive?(kersh)
after he gets a kiss to turn from a green frog to a prince :D still, because green is beautiful, he still is! HAHAHA.
What was your first impression of 7?(leeqi)
that she was funny and talkative! I think I first got to know her during Han last year and she talked A LOT. Of course, not as much as this year with me! HAHA. QI COME BACK TO HAN!
How did you meet 3?(jnanee)
classmates! Very reclusive at the start of the year, HMM. (because of absence of internet during obs!)
Do you think 13 could kill someone?(leican)
Uh huh *nods fervently* maybe over marks :D she goes up to the teacher for every paper demanding marks!
Is 11 your best friend?(thomas)
NAH. we haven't even met -.0
-ignores next three questions-
Have you seen 12 naked?
Has number 4 seen you naked?
Have you ever kissed 5?Do you think 2 has a crush on you? (yinfei)
Of course. Who doesn't? :D
Who do you spend the most time with?
zhihua, yinfei, jnanee! we go out A LOT. yay moulin rouge!
What is the last thing you did with 1?(zhihua)
excluding talking on the phone and msn and getting so bored we played sudoku, minesweeper and tictactoe, the last thing I did with her together with jnanee and yinfei was to go to vivo to watch step up! (btw, channing tatum is BISEXUAL. I feel like crying. Ohwell, at least he still likes girls. For your info, he's currently dating his co lead in step up. ISN'T THAT COOL!)
Have you ever hung out with 2 outside of school?(yinfei)
VIVO AND PLAZA SING! don't we just love neoprints?
-ignores next question-
Have you ever slept with 5?(not like i'm legal anyway.)
Do you think 6 is sexy? (arias)
OF COURSE. she's my co ruler, what do you expect? She will blind you with her charms!
Have you ever liked 7? (leeqi)
YEAH I'VE BEEN SO IN LOVE WITH HER... duh, of course i liked and STILL LIKE her. HAHA. Qi's ego doesn't inflate like mine does, be thankful for that.
Where is the last place you went with 8?(mel)
oops. come to think of it, I can't remember. was there even someplace I went with her, excluding school and plaza sing for inconvenient truth? OOPS.
Are you real close to 9?(yashan)
reasonably close! Just not real close. (:
What kind of relationship do you have with 10?(joy)
friend + classmate!
-ignores next question-
Would you ever kiss 11?Have you ever been to the movies with 12?(junhui)
nah. JUNHUI TREAT ME TO A MOVIE!
Have you ever gotton in trouble with 13?(leican)
nah. I'm so guai! (for leican though, i can't say the same thing HAHA)
Would you ever make a move on 14? (kevy)
I've ALREADY MADE A MOVE ON HER! She's my scout! SCOUT I MISS YOU!
What do you and 15 talk about the most?(sheena)
everything including giant mushrooms in overly gaudy flowered outfits.
I can't believe that coincidentally, all the questions I ignored referred to guys. -.0
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, November 20
2:43 PM