FREAKY
You never know how ALIKE two people can be.
Today we had debate workshop by jon pflug, and it's DAMN FREAKY how ALIKE he is to david. They LOOK alike, they SPEAK alike, they even ACT alike. I think the only difference between them, besides a slight difference in their looks, is that david laughs at his own jokes but jon doesn't. -.-
So my mind kept switching between jon and david while jon was giving that workshop and it became really confused. At one point of time, I even wondered whether it was david in disguise. 0.o
You know I wonder if some random girl knows both of them and wants to date one of them, how does she decide which one to date? HMMM. Probably jon, HAHA.
Stupid sis is watching goong on youtube on her comp WHICH WORKS. Mine, on the other hand, adamantly refuses to play it. It plays like maybe 3 minutes of it, after which it smirks at me and asks me to whether I want to watch it again or send it to another person. IDIOT.
Msn, as usual, also loves to watch me growl at it. But at least it performed a MIRACLE for me yesterday! Whee! It actually received that song junhui sent! I'm AMAZED! HAHAHAHA!
Oh yeah I just remembered someting jon mentioned in the workshop -- they found out that paul mccartney, grandfather of jesse mccartney -- er fine i was bullshitting but you never know :D you know, musical talent running through the family and all that! Fine. More like the main guy of beatles or something, they found out that HE PERFECTED THE ART OF SMILING AND NODDING AT THE SAME TIME! which is why he communicates so well!
Therefore, in future, you shall see zhixin smiling, grinning and nodding all at the same time :D Then I'll look like a retarded goldfish, a proud ambassador of rgs! Yay! Retarded goldfishes communicate excellently! Don't you just love retarded goldfishes?
GOLDFISHES OF A RETARDED AGE! To aspire, strive and dare to be active creators of a retarded age for all!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, November 5
12:40 AM