Dinosaurs are Delicious!
SIGH. I'll capture another dinosaur and eat it up for dinner. And the tragedy is that I have nothing to blog (as usual) so you'll have to bore yourselves with another quiz. WHEE! (TOO BAD SO SAD)

A - Available: hmmmm what do you think?

A - Age: shhh, a woman's age is SECRET and cannot be revealed, MUHAHA. (according to some quiz at blogthings, ladies never reaveal their age :D)

A - Annoyance: I'm the most un-annoying person you'll ever meet *smiles sweetly* CMON, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT.

B - Best Friend: tanzhihua who just came back from china

B - Band: my chemical romance! currently. (don't ask about the other dozen)

B - Birthday: Of course I know you all love me so much you all want to find out my birthday again. I TOLD YOU TO REMEMBER RIGHT. 7th august!

C - Crush: hurhur (: no ideaaaaa ladeedum

C - Country: THE SUN

C - Cat: ask zhihua and co what I do when I see a cat. MIAOOOOWWW!

D - Dead Pet's Name: PLC, otherwise Precious Little Creature, inspired by chinese cinderella. I have no idea whether it's dead or not; we released it and its companion into some pond and all the terrapins there look the same. For all you know it might still be alive and, er, kicking. With 50 eggs.
So in case it's alive, the definite dead pet is whatwasitsname radiant i think. It got dumped into my terrapins' tank by my dear brother, where my two terrapins happily took one end of the goldfish and started pulling, resulting in, er, an unfortunate split right down in the middle with its guts spilling out and its heart still beating. oops.

D - Dad's Name: SECRET. He likes to call himself JAMES LEE though, cos he thinks he's as great/handsome/whatever as JAMES BOND -.-

D - Dogs: furry little creatures which zhihua and several other people sceam over for some uncomprehensible reason. HMMM. We'll see what they say after they step on dog poo.

E - Easiest person to talk to: a lot!

E - Eggs: ARE LOVELYYY. i love half boiled eggs, full boiled eggs (without the yolk), omelettes, scrambled eggs, egg prata, fried egg, sunny side up, okay basically every type of egg you can find except for those very very salty eggs. I wonder how ostrich egg tastes like.

E - Email: look over to the side! <---

F - Favorite color: PINK AND GREEN. excluding several shades. for example, that pink that guys wear and proclaim it to be unisex (YOU WANT TO WEAR PINK, WEAR HOT PINK) and that disgusting green on our school blazer used for dunno whatever reason. WHY CAN'T THEY USE THE GREEN ON OUR SCHOOL BADGE?

F - Food: is the purpose of living! I LIVE TO EAT AND LOVE TO EAT.

F - Foreign Language: FRENCH, definitely. It sounds super nice. A pity I never managed to learn it well. ohwell :D voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir, moulin rouge baby

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: neither. The only gummy stuff i like are the coke bottles and the hamburgers.

G - God: hallelujah! go for the sun! or buddhism. it's a nice peaceful religion. (:

G - Good Times: nah, GOOD DAY. Click five's good day RULES.

H - Hair Color: black, blah blah.

H - Height: is a secret too. heeheehee. (I AM NOT SHORT.)

H - Happy: feet!

I - Ice Cream: HAAGAN DAZ, DEFINITELY. and maybe ben and jerrys. mmhmmm. *licks fingers*

I - Instrument: piano! (iiii wannttttt tooooo learnnnnn)

I - Idol: MYSELF. I rule the world! who else is there to idolize?

J - Jewelry: CHOKERS.

J - Job: we currently have has no money given to us even though we slave for it. and they're trying to get free slave labour by WEP under the pretense of helping us "gain experience".

J - Jokes: TERRY PRATCHETT. read his books.

K - Kids: shan't have them until a huge monumental thing happens and I decide to be crazy enough. Otherwise, NO. only remotest possibility comes if the husband agrees to stay at home to take care of them.

K - Karate: want to learn! Then can kick any dumb idiots in their balls. ohwait, you don't need to learn that. All you need is a pair of heels and him lying down. Then, STEP. MUHAHA.

K - Kung Fu: the only kung fu worth learning is FLYING, which doesn't happen in real life. therefore, in conclusion, KUNG FU IS NOT WORTH LEARNING.

L - Love or lust: lust. -.- don't be dumb, of course loveeeee. JUST BECAUSE I-ee-III, will always love youuuuuuu!

L - Longest Car Ride: 8 to 12 hours long, from singapore to bagan serai (perak) or vice versa.

L - Lipstick or Chapstick: are both annoying. You either go for lipgloss as arias said or DON'T WEAR. I mean, THEY OBSTRUCT YOUR EATING!

M - Milk Flavor: PLAIN, NICE, FRESH MARIGOLD MILK. HL milk tastes disgusting.

M - Mother's Name: secret too!

M - Movie Last Watched: STEP UP (CHANNING TATUM!)

N - Number of Siblings: 2 very annoying ones

N - Name of Siblings: leezhihui and leezongxian

N - Name: LEEZHIXIN, melody if you want to add it in.

O - One Wish: to have a hundred more. THE INNATE NATURE OF MAN IS THAT HE CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED.

O - One Phobia: rollar coasters, uh huh. ever since that traumatising ride in sunway lagoon *faints* okay, maybe I would try one or two when I go genting. MAYBE.

O - Otter Pop: is that a pop made of otter meat? I'm sure they taste lovely.

P - Parents, are they married or divorced: MARRIED, and living happily ever after!

P - Part of your appearance you like best: every part

P - Part of your Personality you like best: EVERY PART. Love thyself!

Q - Quick or Slow?: s-s-s-l-o-w-w

Q - Queer or Straight?: straight, much funner this way!

Q - Queen or King?: QUEEN. kings are dumb, as evident in goong! WE DON'T NEED A KING, YOU DOODOOS!

R - Reason to smile: YOU! i can't smileee without youuuu

R - Reality TV Show: america's next top model, yeah baby

R - Right or Left: Right, I'm always right

S - Song Last Heard: I don't love you (by mcr!) when you go, would you even turn to say: i don't love you like i did yesterday

okay forget it. this is boring me. (if you feel like doing it and you're feeling really annoyed at me for not giving you the whole thing, go jnanee/arias/mel's blogs to get it) Let's go catch another dinosaur! BIG FAT PURPLE DINOSAURS!

I'm going to malaysia in another week, whee! Next sat, to be exact. Don't miss me too much! (though I know I'm so important, HAHA.)


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, November 19 4:19 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling