Another one of those time-wasting quizzes
(which probably no one reads)
Because I have nothing to blog about and because I feel the need to blog, I shall do a meme!
This is from mel ooi's blog, cos she obviously has nothing to do as well :D
Fill in every question and don't post w/o filling in every blank with at least a word.
1. Never in my life have I: bombed the staffroom, but I will!
2. The last person I kissed was: eh can't remember. probably my brother. I love doing that, it irritates him a hell load.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: Can't think of anyone either. I suppose my sis!
4. The high school I go to is: retarded goldfish society. hey don't look down on us!
5. When I'm nervous: I pace around and drive everyone mad as well
6. The last time I cried was: yesterday bah. Cos I got another ugly hairstyle and every time I cut my hair I end up really miserable. I think i'm beginning to think like Paul Twohill 0.o
7. My hair: is horrendously short and stubby because of a certain inept hairdresser in tampinies. I BET SHE'S SELF MADE AND KNOWS NUTS ABOUT HAIRDRESSING, COS I'M SURE I CAN CUT BETTER THAN HER.
8. When I was 5, I: loved having nice green bean soup for break. After all, it's GREEN!
9. My Christmas last year: went as usual as every other year, ie, like any other normal day. Except maybe for a present or two from our dear neighbours who celebrate it. (insert grumble:
now have to go buy present for them!)
10. When I turn my head to my right, I see: my overcrowded bookshelf. Too lazy to remove the books lah! My bed's the same as ever too. Want to see?
11. I should be: sleeping! Since sleeping too late is NOT GOOD for your complexion and I'll probably get wrinkles in 10 years according to ms huang. Ah, I'm incorrigible.
12. When I look down I see: my ever so lovely fingers typing this ever so boh liao quiz
13. The craziest recent event was: can't remember, everything I do is NORMAL! Why do people keep saying I'm crazy! Hmpf. Hmm, probably my sis ending up in surgery for falling down chin first before even entering east coast park. HAHA. At this point of time I'm probably supposed to go, poor thing! but I can't help thinking one thing: LOSER HAHAHAA. (and she was sick of people saying how brave she was anyway :D)
14. By this time next year: I will take over the entire solar system along with my co ruler having conquered earth already.
15. I love: myself, DUH. After all, green aliens from the sun are so lovable!
16. I have a hard time understanding: why people would rebel us! I mean, arias and I are such lovely rulers who care about your welfare! We don't even tax you or increase your GST!
17. One time at a family gathering: we chased turtle around and he banged his head on a tree branch. HAHA ANOTHER LOSER. :D
18. You know I like you if: I bring a star down for you. Being from the sun, it's not that hard to get a star!
19. Take my advice: COS YOU'LL REGRET IF YOU DON'T! bu4 ting1 zhixin yan2, chi1 kui1 zai4 yan3 qian2! (don't listen to zhixin's advice, MISHAP WILL BE BEFORE YOUR EYES!)
20. My ideal breakfast is: scrambled eggs, nice coffee, and an exciting story book, probably some random thrashy novel. I somehow seem to love thrashy novels.
21. If you visit the place I grew up: you'll find it damn hot, in every sense of the word! THE SUN IS SUCH A GLORIOUS PLACE, HALLELUJAH! the sun is my religion!
22. Soon I plan on visiting: first planet to conquer, mars. Got my rival aliens there with four fingers on each hand, must KILL AND CONQUER! Show my might!
23. If you spend the night at my house: you probably won't have any space to sleep in in my room. Almost every square inch is occupied by some random thing, mostly by open scattered books which I can't be bothered to tidy after exams.
24. The world could do without: COCKROACHES, KILL THEM ALLLLLLL! Not only do they scutter around scattering infinite numbers of germs, THEY CAN FLY! OMG!
25. The most recent thing I bought: a packet of milk. mmhmm, it's time god rewarded me for my ever so dilligent efforts to grow taller!
26. My favourite brunette is: EMMA WATSON. she is a brunette right? No matter, I SAY SHE IS AND THUS SHE IS.
27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: GREEN ALIENS FROM THE SUN! But flying is not very good, you might crash into airplanes and get cast on an island. WILSONNN! (incomprehensible to all except those who watched castaway)
28. Last night I: went tampinies swimming pool to swim, ate dinner and had a horrible haircut which I feel seriously devastated over and will NEVER EVER forgive the murderous hairdresser.
29. My birthday is on:
7TH AUGUST, THE GREATEST DAY OF THE YEAR! 2 days before national day!
7/8! 070891! REMEMBER! REMEMBER!
30. Tomorrow I will be: hatching plan K for terminating the world.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, November 14
2:10 AM