When I was an innocent P5....
I remember when I was P5, I was this VERY VERY innocent little kid, believe it or not. In fact, I didn't even know how the process of sex was carried out. And all the science textbooks and reference books, be it Pat benson, primary encyclopedia or mini encyclopedia, all they ever said was that "the sperm penetrates through the jelly of the egg and hey presto! cells are formed! And they lead to a baby being developed!"
What they
didn't say was, however, HOW THE HELL did the sperm ever get to the egg in the first place.
When I asked my parents how I came about, their response was this:
"You swam and swam and you swam the fastest, that's why you got born first!"
And therein my mind formed images of tadpoles swimming in my mum's stomach and I was the little tadpole which swam the fastest to get born first. Of course, that didn't coincide with what the science textbooks said.
So I was left really puzzled as to how the sperms ever got to the eggs in the first place. I even wondered whether they were transferred by mouth such that they swam down the throat and somehow got to where the eggs were. It was only until sec one, ahem, or maybe it was mid P6, when I started reading
what i wasn't supposed to be reading that I found out. Yes, I'm such a sad, sad person.
But you know what?
THEY ACTUALLY STATE WHAT IT IS LIKE IN PRIMARY TEXTBOOKS NOW.
Like really, "the penis enters the vagina to transfer the sperms" or something like that. They even have diagrams of the penis and the vagina.
Why, may I ask, did we not have that? THE PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS NOWADAYS ARE SO MUCH MORE...UN-INNOCENT than we were at that time. Why, they even watch porn or something and date each other! You should see my sis's class! GRR. They are so damn mushy lah what the hell; they all seem to like each other and like each other back and this boy even starved himself for dunno-how-many-days to buy a 55-buck figurine for that girl he liked and gushes about their msn convos on his blog. -.- They should officially start dating and GET A ROOM already. Wait, they're only 12.
*sighs in exasperation* xian4 zai4 de4 nian2 qing1 ren2... *COUGHS REALLY HARD and hunches over* xiang3 dang1 nian2...yada yada yada
Then again, they can never beat some RI guys. Just look at the BACK ROW BOYS. -.- ha, ha, ha.
2 flowers
2 Comments:
Well done!
[url=http://wlrnshvt.com/oasp/rojz.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wpwecikr.com/fucc/gnfr.html]Cool site[/url]
Well done!
http://wlrnshvt.com/oasp/rojz.html | http://elvhqqze.com/bavy/qqqm.html
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, October 3
11:13 PM