There's not a hoop in heaven that we can't reach!
WELL DONE EVERYONE FOR NETBALL CARN! Heehee i'm proud of you!
I'm ESPECIALLY proud of yinfei, zhihua and ME! We managed to come up with a cheer PLUS actions within, hmm, 2hours! Aren't we great? Of course we didn't win, but that was because --
rgs teachers like lame things. After so long I finally realized that! Next time we shall come up with ULTRA LAME cheers HAHA. Like, we'll give you a BITE if you dare to FIGHT! (then take apple out and bite it)
But I don't like leading people who don't even feel interested in cheering. Sheesh, seriously. You think I like dragging people away from the netball match to practise and see that pissed off look on their faces while they argue with me about the necessity of it? On the basis that we didn't even have a single practice before the day itself, yes, we need it. -.- Of course I'd like to watch the match too and support our classmates, who wouldn't? It's a matter of importance.
On the other hand, I'm really thankful to yinfei, zhihua, michelle and daveen for making it easy for me. (: YOU GUYS ROCK! And thanks to deborah and xinying too for joining in last minute, especially deborah who barely grumbled. (:
Three more days left of school plus a debate workshop, I do hope they pass by AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.
Meanwhile, I want my chemical romance's latest album and the previous one, snow patrol, jesse mccartney, goong soundtrack and most importantly,
THE ENTIRE GOONG SHOW.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, October 31
9:51 PM