A life makes one happy
HELLOOOOOO LIFE! WELCOME BACK, LIFE! I LOVE YOU, LIFE!

*smothers it with kisses*

MSN! BLOGGING! BLOG-SURFING! FANFIC! FICTIONPRESS! WRITING! READING! BLOGSKINS! SHOPPING! MOVIES! GAMES! ARCADE! SHOWS! WHEEEEEEEE!

I'm one happy, happy girl :D

Run through of exams, there's only two words to describe maths and chem: absolutely idiotic. I don't know which one I hate more and I'm seriously hoping for the best. English and higher chinese were moderately hard; lit, bio and ss were okay and physics was relatively easy. I hope.

When RI guys get atrociously high grades, it makes you wonder whether they are REALLY that smart, or whether their exams are just easy.

It's time to start the killing spree of all the books. Must go and buy a really shiny and sharp knife and that glimmers at the edges. Or maybe a spear. Hmm.

Got my retainers just now, and they're really making me uncomfortable. They feel like two huge wedges trying to compete for space with my poor tongue which used to reign the kingdom of my mouth. I think it just got cut in the battle ): Now I can barely speak properly without sounding like some retard. (fine i know i'm a retarded goldfish! but retarded goldfishes, er, cannot let it be so obvious that they are retarded goldfishes. yes. get it!)

Shopping around plaza sing was funnnnn only my heart broke cos I had to leave behind soo many things i wanted to buy! Like, the jesse mccartney disc annnnnnd, most importantly, THE MAN U BOOK. GROANS. I WANTTTTT, ARGH! It's an overwhelming 45 bucks! GRRRRR. I NEVER HAVE ENOUGH MONEY.

When I grow up, I'm going to be a BILLIONAIRE and buy over man u.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, October 20 5:28 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling