I'm a third world country in debt!
Ah sheesh I was feeling high just now and now I'm low ):

Anyway.

There are times in one's life where spending money is highly unadvised, and today happened to be one of the days. (damn, it could have come on one of my school days. at least i wouldn't have spent moeny so lavishly.)

First of all, we spent nine bucks on a movie that wasn't worth it. Scoop was, well, not bad enough to be hated but not that great either. It was, honestly, lousy. Ohwell, at least there are stuff lame enough to be funny. Like, "I've converted to narcissism!" Otherwise it was quite anti-climax and didn't have much of a plot.

Next, it was the arcade. Seriously, EVERYTHING was going against me lah. I screwed up para para, house of the dead and daytona. Para para was cos I lost the feeling halfway so it was my fault. Then house of the dead... THE STUPID GUN WASN'T WORKING. I got FIVE first class insults. Damn. I'm good at shooting okay, but not with a lousy gun. (and screaming during shooting is fun :D though it incurs a lot of stares) Then daytona stupid machine changed view halfway and I screwed that lap up cos I was busy trying to find out how to change it back. 20-plus seconds for one lap! oh, my, god. Couldn't even finish the 8 laps at the end, expected.

Neoprints *hides face* I declare zhihua and I absolutely hopeless with the neoprint machines, and that we should never go near ANY of them. At least, not those hopelessly complicated ones with a lot of jap words.

And I dumped half my bowl of mee sua in the dustbin cos by the time I felt hungry it was COLD and GROSS. yucks.

Now I'm in debt to TAN ZHI HUA cos I literally spent all my money. Stupid I forgot to bring money >< ended up only bringing seventeen plus bucks. THIRD WORLD COUNTRY IN DEBT! edmond didn't want to give aid, meano.

Anyway I'm proud to declare that I CAUSE BLINDNESS, DEAFNESS AND FINALLY DEATH! So now kersh is officially blind, deaf and dead. Thankew thankew. Of course, he deserved it since he insulted man u. HMPF. And he DID NOT just get another cornea, cos no one wants to donate it to someone who insulted man u.

Talking about man u, WAHAHAHA THEY WON 2-0 TO LIVERPOOL! LALALA! (i'm stating facts so it's not going to be bad karma!)

Sayonara, my holidays are packed (: I don't want to get back my results on thursday! Can special request don't get back chem and maths or not. Yucks.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, October 22 11:03 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling