i hate.
It's all right man, I'm not gonna complain or groan too much. We've known it all along: tangible will always beat intangible. What they say is always something not to be believed. All that crap about following your passion? Like I said, it's crap. The worst thing is, I can't even drop chem even though I hate it because I heard that it's required for a lot of jobs, though for WHAT reason I cannot fathom. So it's a matter of choosing between failing your 'A' levels or regretting not taking it later. Great.
They say they give us choices, but it's not a choice, is it? If chem is required, and maths is required, it's hardly much of a choice if you have only two subjects left to choose. I want to take bio and lit, but frankly, in this society today, lit doesn't seem to have much use does it? And tangible always beats intangible. So heck care about love, let's go for results. In that case we should have chosen geog shouldn't we?
Damn it, I hate this. At the end of the day it's all results that matter. And of course the system of GPA and everything else suck, but what can we do about it?
Okay you know what
I want to do about it? Kill, mutilate, decapitate, disembowel etc etc a certain bitch who looks like a descendant of a bulldog. We had a nice plan on how best to kill these people in a slowwww and torturous way. Heeheehee. If only we weren't bound by civilisation. Maybe one day we'll be lucky enough to drop on an island with her and we can thus carry out our master plan of evil. After all, we have all the time we want to "have fun".
---
On a random note, I LOVE GOONG! ie, PRINCESS HOURS! YAY!
The two guy lead characters are sooo charming and gentlemanly! And to add it on, they're good looking as well! What more can you ask for? sighhhhhhh.
WHERE ARE ALL THE GENTLEMEN IN REAL LIFE?
Guys should seriously take etiqutte lessons. If they want to know how to jio girls, THIS is the way. There must be a reason after all why this kind of shows always gets so popular. All the girls watching it sigh over the absense of gentlemen in real life. SIGHHHH.
YOUTUBE, CAN YOU PLEASE WORK WITH MY COMP? I REALLY, DESPERATELY, TRULY WANT TO WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, October 26
8:29 PM