a high beginning and a low end
Started high, ended low. Ran through the rain to a miserable, cold, wet and hungry evening. Like they said, it's the ending that's the most important thing cos that's what you remember, so any high feelings from the morning and afternoon disappeared. In the end it was all for nothing.
The morning and afternoon was really fun, only to be spoilt by the rain and everything else. Kboxing was super enjoyable and the prestige was a fabulous movie with a brilliant ending, albeit a little confusing with regards to the identities with the two that survived. Are they the original two, or the brother/copy? I guess that's the director's intention. All I can say is, it's a super cool movie and a little creepy too, or shall I say disturbing.
My favourite quote from that: "We both loved one of them."
That quote is super sad can ): Along with certain deaths. Shadn't reveal spoilers, go watch it yourself. This time, the 6.50 was more than worth it so I suppose it makes up for that nine bucks we wasted on scoop. Suspense was superb, acting was superb, twist was superb with the tiniest bit of romance thrown in; what more can you ask for?
Then it went downhill. But nevermind, I'm better now. Trival things add up to a lot if you realize.
thank you.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, October 25
10:07 PM