Assholes.
Well. I screwed the chem test up.

I'm not normally one who frets a lot about studies. In my entire life I only had one dream about an exam, and it was lit in which I forgot to memorise the quotes. Otherwise, my dreams are all about weird stuff like getting followed by evil forces and getting carried up into the air by a kite.

This time, I haven't had as bad a feeling about an exam as for chem.

Congratulations, chemistry teachers. Your aim to lower the median has succeeded. In fact, it has been so successful I've lost all self confidence.

Idiots.

I suppose, in order to get ultimate grades, one has to sacrifice her life. It's not like I have anything against knowledge. I'll be delighted to learn extra stuff like what atee always wants us to do. But no, for exams, no. that's the way the system works. Save all the extra stuff crap, in the end grades are going to be the one that's going to appear in your report book. Not how much you know, not your attitude, not anything but how much you can memorise and be a mugger. The main takeaway from all my learning? Exams are all it matters. Full stop. You don't see, for eg, contribution to class discussion taking up even 10% of the grades do you?

So much for RP and all that crap about not having O levels so we can focus more on other stuff. Bullshit. They tell us something, they do another thing. Liars, the entire bunch of them.

It's not a light matter to fail something yknow. The impact hits you like it's never done before. Some people always say they're going to fail, but they never do.

I don't think my adversity quotient needs to be trained so much. Thank you so much for your concern for my AQ chem teachers, but I don't need it.

Zhixin's perfect list of teachers, up till now:
Lit: mrs priscilla loh/ms huang si jian
eng: jtoh
maths: jteo/jason ng/rena ou (i realize maths teachers are generally quite good)
chinese: ms lim geok tuan (:
bio: edna tan/priscilla ang
chem: mrs toh
physics: erm... ss? 0.o better than mrs tay i suppose.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, October 18 5:02 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling