ZHIXIN IS NOW A GHOST
Okay *looks really guilty* IT'S NOT MY FAULT! Not fully anyway. that I haven't blogged for so long or replied *cowers* See er my internet died on me! Yesterday! I WAS DYING WITHOUT MY INTERNET!

You try living without internet for a day completely at home and I tell you you'll die of boredom too.

So technically this is a ghost typing. Don't grieve too much for me, my soul is still with youuuuu... *goes into high pitched song of MY BODY LIES OVER THE OCEAN! my body lies over the sea! MY BODY LIES OVER THE OCEAN! so bring back my body for meeeeeeeee!* (to the tune of MY BONNIE LIES OVER THE OCEAN)

Kay great now that you all know it's not my fault we can proceed. (:

I'll do my replies another day! I promise! *smiles really sweetly*

Okay. Nothing much to blog leh. Just that I'm quite happy that I have quite a number of people to talk to.

And now I'm getting emo cos of my songs, damn. Better scram off, byebye! Not healthy to be emo on my main blog.

Soledad, it's a keeping for the lonely since the day that you were gone; why did you leave me?

it's not like i haven't tried over and over again. stupid fights, wrong or right -- goodbye.
I remember when you came to me that night. We said forever, that you would never let me go; but here i am again, with nothing left inside, no i don't wanna, but i gotta let you go.

if your heart's not in it for real, please don't try to fake what you don't feel. If love's already gone, it's not fair to lead me on.

show me the meaning of being lonely, is this the feeling i need to walk with. tell me why i can't be there where you are, there's something missing in my heart.

Damn, STOP LISTENING TO DEPRESSING SONGS.

Wait. I just remembered reverse psycology works damn well on me. Wow, great. Cya, I'm gonna listen to more depressing songs. I promise I'll blog once I feel less, er, depressed. haha.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, September 2 10:02 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling