An unhealthy mood to blog in
Today is officially SLACKING DAY for me! (though i know i'm gonna regret it later, but WHO CARES. :D)

So same old same old, another entire night spent doing a pt, only without coffee and feeling as though something's gonna fall on you from this high storey upstairs and crash your head into a million itty bitty pieces. That officially makes it TWO NIGHTS spent without sleeping in the span of this year, and also in the span of my entire life. I swear, being in rgs is unhealthy. We're all going to end up with wrinkles and age marks in ten years and die early according to ms huang who asks us to sleep at 11 (which is quite impossible if you think about it) because of ALL THESE PTs. And whose fault isit? RAFFLES GIRLS SCHOOL SECONDARY. Yes. Poor, poor us who're sacrificing so much of our lives for such worthless causes!

I was pretty awake during maths and english on mon okay! Must congratulate me! I think it's cos of the BRAND's ESSENCE OF CHICKEN that my mum gave me. BRAND'S ESSENCE IS GOOD! See I'm such a nice person I actually advertised for Brand for free!

But I totally died during bio. Lectures on why our class sucks + entire night of not sleeping = MAJOR HEADACHE. Just ask tanzhihua! I waited for her for 45 minutes to finish her ss pt lor and I was sleeping everywhere i went. I was even laying my head on the counter of the school library and sleeping standing up. All I could think about during bio was how nice it would be to rest my head on my right arm and drift awayyyy without tee noticing. But that's pretty impossible since I'm sitting right in front in the middle. So I tried, I TRIED to stay awake! But erm. Wasn't really successful, hee.

Tuesday, nothing new. Except I wore my pink bra completely forgetting the no-colour bra rule so I was perpetually in terror of getting booked because daveen was sitting beside me during physics. Decided to act GUAI and buttoned my pe shirt up all the way! Qix was looking at me in this very weird way. *grins* I'M GUAI! WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE IT!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY! (:
Hee to think I was walking inside popular and remarking about how the pooh bears would be a nice gift to joy. Then I went, "When's joy's birthday?" And zhihua went, "Is it today?"
"IT IS?!" I exclaimed.
"I dunno..."

And it turned out that it IS today. HAHA. Okay I'll remember to get your gift joy! Don't worry!

JOYYYY TO THE WORLD!

I should stop being hyper and blogging in such a spastic way. Boo.

My walkman's dying on me so my dad's gonna get an mp3 for me, yay. Do you know what happens to walkmans that don't work for me?

THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYTHING ELSE THAT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME!

Oh we got our tuition reports on sat, and guess what qix and I got for discipline?
A BIG FAT C!

HAHAHA I was laughing damn hard can. WE HELP TO IMPROVE THE CLASS DISCUSSION LOR! Teacher doesn't appreciate it! Can we help it if we don't feel like doing compos? :D

Okay blogging in such a mood is unhealthy. Sayonara, see ya!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, September 26 11:32 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling