Start mugging!
Okay FOR EVERYONE WHO IS NOT ME SKIP TO BELOW POST. This is a message for me!

I SHOULD MUG cos everyone else is mugging!

yes even though mugging is an unworthy cause to die for, I SHOULD MUG. Otherwise later I die for eoys HOW. Choy! So tell myself, MUGGING IS FUN! IT IS FUN! The inputting of knowledge into one's brain (and emptying it out later) is satisfying! KNOWLEGE IS POWER! and to have more power as the ruler of the world, I should have more knowledge!

But the thing is, I'll rather mug than do homework. And homework is obviously the one more at top priority since it's due sooner. So, I do things according to my priority list and if I don't feel like doing homework I won't mug. How? Eeyer should start MUGGING. :/

Long periods where I don't blog start now. If I can manage it that is. (: But it would be greatly appreciated if you TAG. Yay. You know, like MOTIVATION!

Alternatively, you could tag and discuss how hot kaka/torres/cristiano ronaldo is, or how hady should/shouldn't have won SI, or whether jack merridew has abs, or why we girls rule more than guys, or how parents should not stand in the way of you getting that hot rafflesian in rjc or your beloved acsian. Yes. The main point is, TAG. Yay!

Time to mugging starts now, countdown to end of end of years: 24 days.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, September 27 1:34 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling