Random events worth mentioning
Hmm, where to start?
1) MAN U MATCH
This is the FIRST man u match i've watched! Like wth? Cos first time don't have cable, second time too late i think, third time the online channels don't have it (seriously, they had LIVERPOOL but not MAN U?!). Super not fated lor. But FINALLY, FINALLY, thanks to joy's WONDERFUL brother
, i got to watch a man utd match!
But I have to admit it wasn't one of their best times. Home ground, hello! 1-0's not that good, and that goal was sort of from the penalty though it wasn't really. Cos the goalkeeper managed to block that penalty goal shot but didn't catch it so the ball was reflected and thus Giggs grabbed the chance and smashed the ball in. Actually more like hit the top of the bar and reflected inside just inside the goal line, but it was a goal so YAYYY. I was going YES YES YES!
I tell you football matchces are
damn nervewrecking! It's like if the ball's actually making some progress towards the goal you'll be like YES YES YES or NO NO NO depending on which side it is. And then your heart goes up and down with whoever's in possession of the ball! So I tell you
football matches cause heart attacks! I mean seriously. In that brazil against france match some woman got a heart attack after brazil lost! GOT EVIDENCE OKAY.
C ronaldo is love! He's super adorable (: I think his sportsmanship really improved a lot since the world cup! You have to see it to let it hit you. For one thing, he doesn't fake injuries any longer! And his dribbling skills are SUPERB, and he runs damn fast! YAY GO C RONALDO! I tell you I was feeling so sad for him when he looked so disappointed that his ball didn't go in! And he looked damn cute when he was having that "oops" expression when his penalty goal flew off tangent! I was super pissed at stupid, stupid tottenham when this player actually tripped him and sort of sat on him! WHAT THE HELL! >:( GRRRRR
I think tottenhem is really FILTHILY DIRTY. Seriously. They fouled so many times against man utd! It's supremely frustrating and annoying when you're rooting for the ball to go into the goal and then suddenly WHAM! This stupid, stupid blue player comes crashing up towards your man utd player and causes him to fall! WTH?
Luckily the ref was *slighty* biased towards man utd. It rocks when the ref is biased towards your side! HAHA I tell you there was this part which was supremely hilarious. This tottenham player very obviously fouled against this man utd player, and the ref was running towards the scene to find out what happened. The tottenham players, being the very dense and uncivilised players that they were, decided to gang up against the ref trying to
intimidate him, with these two players getting super close to him! They were like, WANNA FIGHT ISIT! HAHAHA the ref got so pissed off that he
gave BOTH of them yellowcards! SERVE THEM RIGHT! :D I was laughing super hard can?
Lesson learnt: Never, ever try to intimidate the ref!
Well hopefully Man utd can get a lot better, esp in their next match against arsenal. I think wayne rooney would really be a great help towards thrashing them. Do you know wayne rooney's getting 110,000 pounds from man utd PER WEEK just to keep him there? Makes you feel like giving up everything and becoming a football player :D Must be nice to be RICH!
2) Youth space dialouge
Poor I woke up at 7.30am for this thingy. It's wasting both my sat and my sun ): so i'm super screwed cos i've only done physics pt and haven't started on both chem and ss, and i still have my lit reviews, lotf annotation and debate research. RARGH. I was complaining a lot about it cos of all the time wasted.
But it turned out to be quite fun, and we even have FREE LUNCH AND BREAKS with NICE COFFEE AND TEA! Hahaha. Really liked the dialouge breakout sessions, they were quite insightful, especially the aids one. I think it's quite a cool idea to not have an agenda and just let us decide for ourselves and have us facilitate! But the organisation could have been lots better, COUGH COUGH. For one thing, they could have booked the imagination room for the entire day so we don't have to get chased out halfway -.-
Saw Celine and Kaleni there, HI! :D Was fun catching up with celine and finding out about the VERY different cultures of rgs and mgs!
3) When the ez-link barriers don't let siyi cross!
This was supremely hilarious, HAHA! We were going towards dhoby ghaut from orchard mrt, and siyi tapped her wallet. Well it happens that 1) the barrier was still open from the woman who tapped it before, 2) she didn't manage to tap her card properly (LOSER! :D) and 3) when she was trying to backtrack I tapped my card already.
Sooooooo guess what happened!
Obviously, she couldn't get through at dhoby ghaut mrt station, HAHAHAAAA! I was laughing damn hard just outside the barriers. Who ask her to walk so slow, the rest of us go off already she never follow right behind! I think all of us forgot. So I was laughing, zhihua and jnanee were trying to help and eileen was trying to think of a way to let siyi go through!
Sad to say siyi wasn't stuck in dhoby ghaut mrt station and forced to stay there overnight, aww. Smart eileen thought of a brilliant method to take her wallet and tap the barrier at the other side! So siyi went through, and they reached out to tap her wallet again at the original end. Haha!
It would have been interesting if siyi was stuck there don't you think? :D
4) Meme!
Okay more like ONE question of the meme that's been going around:
Your most missed memory: like joy said, loads, but the most recent one being ac debate camp. I miss going to sentosa and fooling around with jeannie, elizabeth, rachel and gabriel! I miss debating with elizabeth and junhui! ): I don't know, I just don't feel that...ease with my fellow teammates. It's not good, cos we're supposed to be bonded and all. But I just don't feel comfortable. Then debates in training don't seem to go as well as in debate camp. At least there I managed to squeeze out 6 minutes without really trying. Maybe it's the longer prep time, or maybe I just hate doing first prop, now. Or it could be the motions which I have no idea about.
5) After EOI plan
- Go out to watch DOZENS of movies. I don't care if I go bankrupt! And go zhihua's house to watch movies I missed out, plus get the rest through, er, maybe not very right means :D
- Buy lots of albums, I need MORE songs!
- TALK TALK TALK! After EOIs I 'm gonna talk to every single person I felt like talking to and have looooong convos
- Read everything I've felt like reading, including chick flicks. Yes.
- Find games and PLAY THEM! Like, for example, the game that bren introduced: GUNZ, whatever that is. He says it's cooler than counterstrike. Or maybe play HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2 millions of times on my dreamcast and finally beat the stupid last monster. Never even got to see him before, aww.
- GET ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, I SERIOUSLY NEED IT
- Make lots of blog templates!
- Get my inspiration back and WRITE.
- Have a nice, happy life where you don't need to constantly fear for your death, which is so not what I can say for my life right now
Yes. It's 3.32 now, ahhhh! And I have to wake up at 7.30 tomorrow. Ohwell, I've done worse.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, September 10
2:46 AM