Pink dolphin water has taste?!
Helloo dears, how are you all? Let me give you a full blown report of zhixin's miserable life.

First of all, she hasn't even started on social studies PT, which is really bad since it's due on monday. She doesn't know whether she can finish it in time, and is in extreme distress and stress cos she hasn't even chosen her topic.

She thinks prioritizing is stupid, because there is no way you can prioritize when everything's top priority and is one huge mess at the top of your priority list. Wow. Lovely.

She discovered that Pink Dolphin water actually had taste on friday when she forgot to bring her water bottle (on all days, it must be on friday, where she had a debate and was going home at 6pm). Yes do pardon her ignorance, she always thought pink dolphin was plain mineral water (ZHIHUA THOUGHT SO TOO OKAY!)

Kaka can cheer her up a whole lot, because kaka is loveee (: Just ask zhihua who witnessed her huge transition from totally fuming to totally the-world-is-good-because-it-has-kaka state. Yes, the world is indeed a better place with KAKA! And Cristiano ronaldo! and torres! WHEEE.

SHE HATES SCHOOL *makes a voodoo doll of school and starts bashing it up* GRRRRR.

Shall do Arias's 15-5 thing.

One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same.

1. I'm a green alien from the sun
2. I happen to rule the world too, along with my co-ruler arias.
3. I anticipate every debate session eagerly.
4. My first performance in front of a huge audience was in p2.
5. I threw staple bullets at the guy sitting in front of me in p6.
6. I love pink!
7. I have an aversion to nail polish.
8. I was made to stand in the corner of the class for laughing.
9. I got booked for playing bridge in class once.
10. I totally loved sec one.
11. I declared my crush in front of my entire p6 class.
12. I have a long distance relationship with my scout because we're now separated by the new seating arrangement.
13. Chelsea rules!
14. I plan to bomb the staffroom sometime soon, possibly with rubidium and water.
15. I would choose a totally unique way to kill myself if I wanted to commit suicide instead of jumping off the building.
16. I was called the waterbottle girl in sec one.
17. I really like harry potter and I think he's hot.
18. I did the mass dance so well that the teacher called me out and lavished praises on me.
19. I think most guys are idiots.
20. I've been compared to a hamster, a rat and a rabbit and called a paper gorilla.

Tagged:
Sal
Kevy
Joy
Lei Can
Zhi Hua

Yayyy remember to guess okay!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, September 23 9:34 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling