No one can survive without internet!
I probably should blog about teacher's day.
So, TEACHER'S DAY. Which basically means squeezing through a stampede and praying you won't get trampled on because of the multitude of people all trying to stuff presents in lockers. SERIOUSLY, THIS HAPPENS EVERY YEAR. Why can't teachers have the common sense to stand outside the staffrooms and wait for presents? since they know they're going to get presents anyway. Make things better for us. Or have like COLLECTION CRATES! I swear, someone's going to get killed from getting trampled on one of these teacher's days.
After risking my life just to stuff presents into lockers (such an unworthy cause to die for), I met up with Sab and San to go back to ynps. Ah, I don't feel like talking about it, cos stupid us left too early and didn't even manage to see anyone except alex, jackalyn and wei ing -.- Which is quite dumb if you realize.
But THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA was super niceeeee! All the prada, chanel, LV and whatsoever products! Michael Korrs! Heidi klum! They actually got the real fashion people to be inside. Damn cool.
That more or less summarizes my teacher's day celebration. I still think celebrations in the hall are boring though the play was entertaining enough if I could actually catch what they were saying, which is not what I can say for most of the time. Stupid rain. In the end we didn't even get to see the teachers do aces day! Amphi is so much better.
So, fri, moped around the house cos my internet was gone for an entire day. You have no idea how tortuous that is, NO IDEA AT ALL. Therefore, I'm reiterating what we've always known all along:
ONE CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT THE INTERNETExclamation mark, x999999.
Yes. Hope you got the point. Basically I spent friday smsing away, which is not that bad in itself, but sooner or later you run out of things to say.
Sat, tuition, had to do some stupid compo when my brain wasn't even geared towards working mode. Spent most of it crapping with qi and irritating the guy in front a lot... ohwell, i did apologize :D and I came up with a very infamous statement!
Sometimes in life, you have to do things that may not be right.Grace chan was like, WHAT?!? and qi went, TO THINK MS HUANG SAID YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT NOT WHAT'S EASY!
What lah :D I'm sure you all do things that aren't right right! Like, coughcough using handphone in class coughcough or eating hemhem... HAHA.
Therefore, in conclusion, sometimes in life you have to do things that may not be right. No? (:
Sun, today, was bored out of my mind. Couldn't on my internet cos i left it on the entire night and was feeling really guilty about it. So I moped around the house, called zhihua, tried to get someone to watch an impromtu movie with me, and finally got persuaded by my mum to go out shopping with her. I'm quite happy cos I got a nice new bag and a shirt! Yayyy.
I'll seriously do my replies another time. Actually yinfei and zhihua, you should go get blogs with TAGBOARDS so that I can reply there. Yes.
And i'll copy serene's msn nick over:
Dear Aunt Agony, I'm very annoyed at my school's chem dept. You see, they make us do stupid PTs.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, September 3
7:17 PM