Negative graph going downwards
God. I can't believe it's only WEEK ONE, seeing how I'm dying already. This year my weeks can be plotted on a graph going DOWNWARDS at an INCREASING RATE. In fact it's
negative already.
Congratulate me people! I didn't go online for THREE DAYS! I'm the epitome of self discipline! Right. It's not even of will. It's cos i've been reaching home at seven everyday. I SPEND LONGER HOURS IN SCHOOL THAN WORKING PEOPLE AND I DON'T GET MONEY! Eeks! How sad is that!
And i've been stoning at school everyday. I tell you sleeping early is not good for me. Whoever said that sleeping early and waking early is good for health is obviously an
yeediot. Never conduct enough experiments. I'm a living example that his stupid theory isn't true!
And I believe that one can come up with theories by
sitting under apple trees (: apple trees are SOURCES OF INSPIRATION! We should all sit under apple trees during school! You know why Singapore doesn't have nobel prize winners? COS WE HAVE NO APPLE TREES TO SIT UNDER! HAHAHA! GOT EVIDENCE OKAY!
At least it's the weekend! I miss my internet so darn much *hugs my computer* you know why i don't understand anything in class and can hardly care less? it's cos of ABSENCE OF INTERNET. Sad sad I know. My life is so sad! Let's cry buckets of tears!
I think I need a break ): A reallyyyyy long break. Like, say, five years. Okay lah one shouldn't be greedy... three months enough! Just the length of summer holidays! Pretty please with a cherry and everything chocolate on top? *gives a really sweet smile*
Shall stop ranting and list down key events of this week:
- tea's speech during cle. sorry qix, but i just wasn't affected by it. Seriously, sometimes it's
impossible to be consistent. Simply because we have different moods and different attitudes and because everyone's different. So unless you manage to get everyone to be clones of each other, which in itself is dumb, dumb and plain dumb, you'll never achieve consistency. And anyway, consistency is boring. Not that I've anything against tea. He's made better speeches that make more sense and are more insightful.
Humans are innately selective. There's no way you have the same behaviour all the while. Asking us to have the same behaviour and listen to every single word is just like asking every animal to treat prey and predator the same. Which basically means, impossible. Or it's like asking him to treat us like he treats his girlfriend, which thankfully will never happen. I wouldn't want him to sing chasing cars to us.
There's a line drawn between too idealistic where everything becomes, well, just in your head, and idealistic, where maybe your ideals could come true. And I think if he really believes in what he's saying -- why doesn't he go ahead and start realistically applying for his school? Cos it's no use telling us. It's good to have dreams, sure, but you should try to make these dreams come true. And to that, I really think he should try for it.
-
[edit] Bio lesson!
How do you count the number of rats in rgs?
Well according to me and kevy, you catch a rat and torture it.
Us: TELL US HOW MANY RATS THERE ARE IN RGS!
Rat: NO!
Us: TELL US OR WE'LL TORTURE YOU! (squeezes mouse)
Rat: *squeak* NO!
Us: *squeeze harder* TELL US!
Rat: *SQUEAK!* NOOOO!
Us: *SQUEEEEEZE* WANT TO TELL US?
Rat: *SQUEAKKKK!* Okay okay I tell you! There are a thousand mice in rgs!
Us: *so shocked that we drop the rat* NOOOOO!
[/edit]
- Lit was coooool. I sort of had a dirty connotation when roger said "right up her ass" but I never thought the spear was a phallic symbol and the entire scene was a rape scene simply cos, well, Golding was from the past and it's a lit text :D
Education is the key to what kind of people you want your citizens to be and to raise awareness, that's true.
I think Ms huang rocks when she's not moody! I love her when she's in a good mood. I wish I could go on a world trip too, haiz. All the good teachers leave.
- STUPID MOE SURVEYS
I bet you never knew surveys had so many meanings. In fact, it can even include EXAM PAPERS. Like, wth? I could have spent those 3 hours on a more constructive thing, like SLEEPING. Totally spoilt my daily working clock.
At least I got english :D I finished the paper in 10 minutes cos it was soo easy! ALL THE GRAMMER AND VOCAB AND CLOSE PASSAGES, HAHAHA! Someone was going, "Maybe they had extra sets of psle papers and decided to give them to us". I had the rest of the time to do the compo and I was staring at the LAME and SPASTIC topics for about 10 minutes. Wow, "write about an incident where you helped someone", "describe an occasion where your family celebrated something", what innovative topics!
I chose the incident where you helped someone topic and spun a story about oh, how i GAINED ENLIGHTENMENT and became such a better person after I helped the person and want to help so many more people. Whee, i'm so noble!
Then the maths IQ test. I seriously thought I had a lot of time and was doodling squares when I was doing it. Then when it was two minutes left, I had 10 more questions 0.o either my iq decreased or my brain totally died. I hope it's the second one. Randomly shaded all ones for the last ten questions. GRR. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.
- MAN UTD WON CELTIC! (: Though for some weird reason c ronaldo was suspended according to the straits times. Since he wasn't going to be in the match, I decided it wasn't worth watching haha! And AC MILAN WON some football club called AFK i think. WITH A GOAL BY KAKA! (: 3-0, totally thrashed them. GO MAN U, GO AC MILAN, GO ATLETICO MADRID! But fernando torres should never, ever have shaved his head. Ane he should have gone over to man u.
- I have really, really weird dreams. In this one dream on wednesday night everyone started dying, a certain head bitch of rs got ripped apart by a travelator, I got possessed by a ghost, buddha talked to me, i hung out with hermione granger and my ex ex ex crush and i were playing cards in my master bedroom. And I woke up from my dream in my dream. Meaning I was dreaming in my dream. 0.o
Gonna slack all the way today to make up for the lack of internet! One can DIE without the internet.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, September 15
11:37 PM