Finally, replies to tags
Okay it IS time for replies.

YAY KEVY MY BDAY PRESENT! Whose album isit? whose whose whose? :D

Yeah I want to go globe-trotting too Jnanee! I especially want to go PARIS. WOOTS! And I'm sure you change underwear a lot often, muhahaha! (; ooo, the scandals!

Sheena told me yinfei! At least, I think it's true. Sheena SHOULD be pretty reliable... RIGHT? HAHA. Yeah namiba has gained popularity since angelina jolie graced it with her presence, LOL. I'll do your 7-statement thing sometime, too lazy to do it now. Who ask you to comment so late! I can't do blogskins at any demand -.- you'll have to go blogskins.com to kope! YES GO GET A BLOG! We're so sad we don't even have a decent holiday. Seriously, 3 pts?!

HAHAHA JOY that play! Mei you shi jian liao! :D Yes serene's msn nick definitely rocks cos i COMPLETELY agree with it!

Huh arias got peace meh with all our pts? 0.o I can't believe you got your physics pt done already, whoa!

Haha rachel yeah emo is bad for health :D but i still like being emo!

Aiyoh I only blogged twice what mel (; and another one just after midnight, and this one which is just after midnight too! And PINK IS NOT A BIMBO COLOUR, GRR. Poor poor pink with everyone's MISGUIDED perceptions of it! And LOSER is the nicest to use, on YOU! HAHA.

Yes PINK PWNS leican! Alliteration! And you copy me okay. Hmpf. You don't even know how EPL works! See you copy me (; Where got fight with you? Yes I'm definitely going class outing, wheee! And I can't believe you tagged that -.- if almond ever comes he'll be so horrified.

LOL ZHIHUA you always get sick during holidays! Poor immunity, cough cough... I LOVE MUCUS IT'S SILKY AND SOFT! What wuliao, hmpf. LIFE OF PI IS HILARIOUS! The religion part is super funny, i was laughing damn hard and reading it loud! Poor us, no holidays at all ):

WHAT LAH QIX! See I blogged so much! HAHA. Who ask you always never tag, then I always forget to go to your blog! Then the one day I remember to go your blog lots of times I remember you're at house camp -.-

Stoopid Kersh, I can't believe you put that sentence up without the context! A PERFECTLY INNOCENT description of obs kayaking gets turned into something really porn! AHEM says a lot about your state of mind, HAHA.

Yes go read siyi's blog sal! Yay class outing! WE SHALL BE PIGS AND EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF STUFF! I can't wait!

OKAY DONE. I feel so proud of myself! I finished replying! How great can I get?

I'm so happy Chloe won project runway season two! When the results were announced my sis and I jumped up the couch, NOT tom cruise's style, and screamed YAYYYYY! And America's next top model cycle 6 looks set to be as great as the last cycle, wheee. Though I miss Nicole and Jayla!

No EPL last weekend, so sad. But there was euro cup qualifiers, and this time I'm having much better feeling towards england cos of epl (: so i'm glad they thrashed the whatever team they were against 5-0! At least, I hope I remembered correctly :/ Didn't watch the matches though.

YAY RGS HAS ONE OF THE COOLEST UNIFORMS! Actually we should have gotten COOLEST okay. Temesek's uniform looks like our prefects'. And the photos there weren't exactly the best photos you could take of our school uniform, plus it was without the badge. -.- The badge enhances it!

Too bad they didn't have coolest guys' uniforms, though I suppose it would be quite hard to choose seeing that most guy schools have all white uniforms. SO BORING. And shorts just look gay on guys. Bermudas look so much better, or whatever you call those knee-length shorts.

And aww, don't worry, here are the rest of the people I missed out! :/

kevy my scout is my soulmate!
I truly love my kor leican!
I consider yapi my true friend!
I know that joypi is always thinking of me!
I'll remember lena for the rest of my life!
I secretly think sal is creative, charming and a bit too dramatic at times!
I secretly think stacey is colourful, impulsive and a total risk taker!
I secretly think mel changes lovers faster than underwear! Aww, she thinks i'm her soulmate now (;
I secretly think zhimin is shy and nonconfrontational, and has a hidden internet romance HAHA


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, September 5 12:47 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling