ECP (no, not the expressway)
Class outing!

I must confess, I never knew you could get to east coast park by walking from parkway *hides face* and to think i go parkway every weekend, ha, ha. *buries self in earth and never comes out again*

All I can say is --
MY BODY'S DYING FROM ALL THAT CYCLING

Yes I'm lousy thankew thankew. Fine it's not that bad lah. Just that whenever I lie down I feel like I can't get up again, wahaha. Otherwise I'm pretty fine. Whee!

Notes of observation:

1) ECP is a good place to emo, NOT a good place to play.
Sorry jnanee and zhihua if I was stoning er most of the time! And being pretty unresponsive x/ Seriously, it would have been better if I went alone, then I can just walk, think, look at the beach, listen to the people and take lots of pics. But it was still a pretty cool place to cycle. I think it's nice cyling at the "siyi speed" as zhihua calls it, hahaha. Much nicer.

2) ECP is really, really, DIRTY.
And does not in any way remind you of Sentosa. I thought it might, but nah. It just made me miss sentosa more for all its nice clean wide beaches, imported sand or not. At least you get the illusion.

3) If you ever wanna have sex, don't do it in the sea in ECP.
I seriously suspect a couple was doing it right in the middle of the sea with all the little kiddies beside splashing water 0.o Not like you can see anything down there lah, but still -- EEW.

Okay that should be all. Except for the fact that the AHEM book was being passed around like a hot potato. x) We were all sniggering over it. Here's a sneak preview:
"Eat a banana seductively in front of him. Then spread something over him and lick it up."

Hee hee hee. I wonder who it ended up with, hmmmmm.

Arias tagged me to do her quiz, but I did something like that earlier in my lj so I shall copy and paste and bore you all to death. :D

Turn on Windows Media Player/Winamp/whatever you use
as MP3 and put it in shuffle mode. For every question, press "next song".
Enter title to answer the question.

1. The world sees me as
nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks

I guess I'm a yummy breakfast and SUPERBLY yummy snacks!

2. Will I have a happy life?
SHUT UP

By the look of that, guess not, awww. Otherwise it's so happy that I don't feel wanna share my joy, hallelujah!

3. My friends really think of me as...
morning has brokennnnn!

wow i had no idea i was so important! MORNING OKAY.

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
view from heaven

does that mean they lust after me in a view from heaven? Hey that's really sad okay. So it means only like maybe DEAD people lust after me! ISN'T THAT SAD? Or maybe it's like ANGELS. ANGELS LUST AFTER ME! AHAHA.

5. How can you be happy?
show me the meaning of being lonely

SEE I TOLD YOU I WAS SADDD! I can only be happy when I'm SHOWN THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY! *cries*

6. What should I do with my life?
beautiful soul!

which mean i should just be a beautiful soul for the rest of my life :D

7. Why must life be so full of pain?
lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off

i know! life is full of pain cos we can only lie and not take our clothes off, HAHA (now that sounds really horny)

8. Will I ever have children?
life of a salesman

tell me what a salesman has to do with children. Maybe my children will become salesmen or maybe I'll have children with a salesman.

9. Will I die happy?
I'm with you

aww, i'll only die happy if i'm with you! SO YOU BETTER BE WITH ME OKAY SO I CAN DIE HAPPY!

10. What is some good advice for me?
Breaking free!

NOW THAT MAKES SENSE!

11. What is happiness?
My heart will go on

Er. Happiness is if my heart goes on? Like duh. Otherwise I'll DIE, and dead people aren't happy! Unless maybe when they're in heaven.

12. What's my favorite fetish?
One year, six months

Does that make sense to you? My favourite fetish is one year, six months. Maybe it means I like counting time. EEW, NOT GOOD. I HATE TIME.

13. How will I be remembered?
Stacy's mom

maybe my daughter will be called stacy and she'll be really famous, that's why.

14. What is your love life like?
sugar rush!

YAYYYY! *dances around in hyper sugar mood*

15. What's your life motto?
I will carry you

WHY CAN'T IT BE ABOUT ME FOR ONCE FOR MY LIFE MOTTO? (I did it TWO TIMES and this is the second one. My first life motto was CRAWLING BACK TO YOU. I tell you, I'm saaaaaad.)

16. What do your parents think of you?
冰箱

HAHA NOW I'M THE FRIDGE

17.What's your favorite hobby?
Incomplete

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT ME BEING SAD?! Now my fav hobby is to be incomplete! (first one, it was SHOW ME THE MEANING OF BEING LONELY)

18. What does your best friend really think of you?
Catch your wave!

I suppose it means zhihua wants to catch my wave, aww. Nah-ah, don't feel too sad, I already have er a scout, a husband, a boyfriend, a mistress, an affair,... I can't even remember myself. 0.o

19. What's the worst thing about you?
Complicated

You know why that's bad, according to sal and co? :D Cos simplicity is the best policy, HAHA.

20. Describe your mind
You raise me up

ER. YAY IT MEANS I'M FILIAL OKAY!

21. How will you die?
You're beautiful

I'll die beautiful, thankew thankew

22. How does your crush feel about you?
As long as you love me

awww (: First one, it was BEAUTIFUL SOUL! See my crush likes me! Wait. Do I even have a crush in the first place? 0.o

23. What is your wedding going to be like?
Here comes the rain!

Now it's going to rain during my wedding, how nice

24. What about your honeymoon?
Our last summer

HAHAHA NO I DIDN'T HAVE MY HONEYMOON LAST SUMMER!

25. Describe the last day of your life.
Wayy awayyyyy

Which probably means I'm going to die somewhere far off, hopefully in PARIS. Whee!

26. Why does life suck?
Upside down!

HAHAHA that makes sense too! life sucks cos it's upside down!

27. Why does life rule?
TIME TO DANCE!

YAY LIFE RULES COS IT'S TIME TO DANCE!

28. What will you be famous for?
Unbreak my heart

i'll be famous for unbreaking my heart, yeahhhh

29. What's the craziest thing you'll ever do?
DANCE DANCE

LET'S DANCE BABY! hey wait that's sad. The craziest thing I'll ever do is to dance? Which means I've done it already, yikes. My first quiz answer was...
I'm with you
Which means the craziest thing I'll ever do is to be with YOU!

30. Will you achieve your goals?
so much for my happy ending

Whoa so depressing, it means i won't! cos it's SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDING... never achieve goals = UNHAPPY ENDING!

31. What will your future job be like?
Everytime we touch

Please no, i don't want to be a prostitute. maybe it's like a BUSINESSWOMAN, so i have to shake hands!

32. And your party life?
Goodbye my lover

ANOTHER SAD ONE GARGH. Shall never go to a party if I have a boyfriend or something cos maybe it means we'll BREAK UP there!

33. Overall, will you be happy?
We're all in this together!

I suppose we will then :D

34. Or will you just deal with it?
The ghost of you

Tagged:
zhihua, jnanee, sal, eileen, yashan, and anyone out there who feels interested.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, September 7 3:44 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling