<333 always!
After reading siyix's blog I feel inspired! Or rather emo/touched, so I shall declare my love (:
309'06, i love you all 34 other losers! you all are the best class i've ever had with all your loser-ish antics and spastic moments! ((:I'll forever treasure our moments together, all the toilet gatherings and all the L handsigns! cos you all rawk, simply and plainly. together we can rule the world, though of course the ultimate rulers are still arias and me :D and the loser is mel, and the fruit is qix, and the ruler of the leaf litter community is siyix! WHEE. of course, not forgetting the rebel, jnanee! and everyone else who just make up the memories of 309'06, the retarded teapok songs, the spastic imac photos we took, the jokes we shared. <3333> always!
Yayy. thankew all for accompanying me always!
of course, to everyone else, don't worry, i love you all too. i'm so filled with L-O-V-E now! HAHA.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, September 3
11:59 PM