YAY EPL'S STARTING!
Kay I've cheered up a lot cos talking absolutely
rocks. ((: And I'm going to reply to tags first!
Thanks
zhihua and
yinfei! It's just sometimes there's barely anything to believe that i'm good at anything, and the evidence proving the opposite seems to pile up so much more. But ohwell, i'm feeling cheerful now ((:
Haha
jnanee! It's called retribution for trying to rebel! Lolll!
Aiyoh
Joy... haha he hasn't done anything to me yet so I think he's fine when he's funny. but yeah if i were you i would hate him like siao!
WHATEVER
mel! I'm just idealistic. Hmpf. After all, if you can't even believe in your best friends, who can you believe in? That statement is like sooo depressing. HAHA TEAPOK!
Yeah
kevy it's stereotypical! :D Where did you get that list? It sounds interesting!
Yinfei, you're brilliant! I didn't notice that evidence! HAHA. Piggy is soo gay! He likes two guys! TWO TIMER. Like he can get any of them! He's so
fat and
ugly! Kay. Sooo. EPL!
For the uninitiated, EPL is English Premier League, and for those really really dumb and living in some shells for the last ten years, it's related to football. yes. I hope there's nobody that dumb.
Soo... IT'S STARTING TOMORROW! WHEEEE!
Go MAN U! AND DIE CHELSEA!
I hate chelsea. They just use their money to splurge on all the players and then go steal players from other clubs, all because some filthy rich billionaire owns it. It really proves the point
money makes the world go round. Copyrighted, supposedly, by jeannie :D
Today was fine I guess. My co ruler came back! YAY ARIAS! I MISSED YOU! And she bought me my sunglasses and a hot pink shirt! :D
YOU RULE, CO RULER! Okay obviously, since she's my co ruler! Haha!
And Mel taught me the teapok song lolllll! It's a super funny, ingenius and creative song specially crafted by the brilliant wenwei and deborah! TEAPOK!
Kay forget it. I'm too hyper to type coherent sentences which show
depth of thought or whatever. Ohwell. (:
Till next time, where hopefully you'll see a much more coherent post!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, August 19
12:24 AM