No sense of time, argh.
Grrr, I waste entirely too much time. but ANYWAY. I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED!

Okay due to a wasting of dunno how many hours, I suspect like four, on a stupid blogskin which refuses to work on blogger but works perfectly fine on blogskins. So, yeah, it's PWEETY. HAHA.

http://www.blogskins.com/info/105180 to see it!

Alternatively, here's a screenshot:



Whee!

Now I really should start working on my english oral, oh god. No sense of time and priorities whatsoever. Should never have started it. Once I start a blogskin I can't leave it there to rot till after I finish my homework. GRR. Ohwell. Anything for that sense of accomplisment!

On another note, I can't believe both liverpool and arsenal drew with two supposedly not very good clubs. Especially liverpool, with that shefford united which according to bren just got in EPL. How ridiculous is that?

My annoying dad refused to buy cable for me ): so i had to watch the last twenty minutes of the liverpool match downstairs in the coffeeshop. I tried to watch the arsenal match online, note TRIED, cos it had SOOO many stops I missed everything important. Plus it's in cantonese. Ha, ha, ha.

I WANT CABLE TV!

Annnnd, another different note, I cut my hair on friday and it looks horrible. Yikes. I feel so depressed. I told my parents I didn't want to go out for the next two weeks, but did they listen? NOoooooo. I was still forced to go tuition in my dismal, sad state.

Poor, ugly, me.

Cry for me!

Okay on the last note, I got my hand and worksheet vandalized by AHEMqiAHEM and almost got my face vandalized as well just cos I was singing the teapok song during tuition. HMMMM. I wonder why she is so agitated.... heeheehee :D



0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, August 20 4:44 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling