I WANT!!! :P
By YourShoppingSavant, at 5:40 PM
:D
Kay this is for jnanee!
1. STOP BEING A REBEL, YOU ARE IN HIGH RISK OF GETTING KILLED!
2. I'll challenge you to actually get in a NC16 movie before next year :D
3. Black, no reason. Heh. Maybe cos your blogs have always been black! or... cos you're a rebel, and black is always rebellious! YAY.
4. That you're funny, albeit a little too irritating at times because of all your rebellious ways!
5. Clearest first memory: I think it might have been OBS. I know I remember you from before, but OBS was clearer. :D
Clearest... you sitting in class with that expression when aldrin tee asked you whether your hormones were raging!
6. A DUCK. HAHA. Cos of all your chocobos!
7. Are you scandalous? (;
By lee zhixin, at 1:15 AM
kersheng! I don't even know you how to do? -.- Kay I shall try.
1. Choir reminds me of Jack in LOTF!
2. I'll challenge you to completely obliterate the f word from your vocabulary except for the most extreme situations! HAHA fine I feel like posing this to almost the whole world (;
3. red! I think it must be one of your blogskins.
4. Erm. You draw well, and you upload a lot of pics?
5. NONE, cos I haven't even met you HAHA.
6. This is tough. Shadn't answer since I don't know you well enough. :D Maybe something with wings since you always draw wings.
7. Do you like hershey kisses? HAHAHA!
Kay you owe me big time!
By lee zhixin, at 1:50 AM
ooh. I want too xD
By , at 8:50 PM
For zhihua!
1. ET PHONE HOME! ET PHONE HOME! Don't you just love ET? HAHA. Annnd COME ONLINE MSN more often can anot!
2. I'll challenge you to get some random guy's phone number! :D
3. Sky blue, for some reason. Lalala.
4. I like you cos you're so easy to talk to and you get crazy with me! YAYYY. AND WE ROCK TOGETHER FOR PTS!
5. First is outside the library in sec one, after prefects investiture/founder's day can't remember. you know that day :D You were doing your jap corrections!
Clearest... well that's hard, cos I'm with you all the time!
6. You remind me of a mouse, lalala. LOL!
7. Nothing, cos all that I ever wanted to ask you I've asked already! HAHAHA.
ET PHONE HOME! ET PHONE HOME!
By lee zhixin, at 11:51 PM
HELLO :D
By , at 3:32 PM
yay this is for kevy!
(disclaimer: neither of us is truly lesbian, and neither of us is a scout or a guide lol!)
1. MY SCOUT! WHY YOU GOT SO MANY LOVE NOTES FROM OTHER PEOPLE? Hmpf. Your guide is jealous!
2. I can't think of anything! Haha. Unless... i challenge you not to shriek and wipe whatever part of your body on that someone's pinafore whenever someone spits on you!
3. ORANGE. :D Must be cos of your blogskin!
4. I LIKE YOUR EVERYTHING, MY SCOUT!
5. Um. First? I can't remember >< obviously start of sec one! and clearest... i think it's sec two when you got voted for class chair (:
6. You remind me of a mother hen! LALALA. Kevymama!
7. DO YOU LOVE ME, MY SCOUT?
Haha!
By lee zhixin, at 10:38 PM
Now this is for mel!
1. Ruler of the losers!
2. I shall challenge you to tell wj you love him :D
3. PINK! Cos mel is a BIMBO! lalala
4. Hmm. I like the fact that you're such a loser HAHA. Now you influenced everyone to start calling everyone else a loser!
5. First: when you first sat beside me! Clearest: all your loser-ish moments :D like when you first lit up a firelighter!
6. HEDGEHOG, NO DOUBT. UNCANNY RESEMBLANCE!
7. Um. Would you like to rule the hedgehog community as well?
By lee zhixin, at 10:49 PM
Yay, for my co-ruler arias! (sorry this took so long heh :D)
1. You're a great co ruler! ((: THANKEW FOR GREENLAND AND ALL THE DINOSAURS!
2. I'll challenge you to get the entire solar system for me! HAHA.
3. RED! Cos your favourite colour is red, and cos you just send off the RED vibe, wheeee
4. I like your sense of humour and your writing style!
5. First: I think it should be the same as mel, can't remember clearly ><
Clearest: LOTS! Like during OBS, during dance, during class, during lab... haha!
6. You remind me of a PUSSYCAT! :D MEOW!
7. Have you found the psychologist for mel? I think she really needs one!
By lee zhixin, at 5:42 PM
ok, i know this is really late...but i still want! XD plsssssssss?
By , at 8:03 PM
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, August 20
10:46 PM