IS HE STALKING YOU?!
Great, after procastinating for so long i decided to finally reply to my tags.
Yes
leican, THE SKY! Must look at it all day to see whether it's falling down so that we'll be prepared for our EXTINCTION!
I did the seven statements thingy for you already
mel! Haha sorry for doing it late cos I didn't feel like doing it! WHAT LAME. TGIF! How could you forget? :D and yes, siyi's blog rocks!
Arias, how you managed to find a creature of such astonishing resemblance to mel is beyond my belief! The only thing the hedgehog does not have in common with mel must be that it's not as loserish as her, HAHA. ((: BIG HAIR SMALL HAIR!
Yep
kersh you forgettful person, upload your own pictures also cannot remember! Haha nice seeing you at NAE award, at least I can say I've met you already!
STUPID
ZHIHUI! You then ugly lah, dummy. Yes you should feel sorry, you're going to GET IT muhahaha.
LOLOLOL
LIZ! Yah lor stupid website cheat our feelings! Hmpf. If only aids was really decreasing, haha!
You want to be a kitty,
zhihua? 0.o How come I never knew you had a secret desire to be a kitty?
YAY I LOVE MY SCOUT TOO
KEVY! HAHA MAN U WON AGAIN, THIRD MATCH! Let's hope it pwns all the way!
Thankew thankew
Yashan, glad you find it logical too! JOIN LE-XIN-ISM! We have the most logical religion ever!
Why is yapi an egg,
joy? AND I LOVE YOU JOY, YOU GAVE ME THE FAB WEBSITE WITH ALL THE CHANNELS! But GRR couldn't find the man u match, )): feel so sad.
Yeah yeah
yinfei you and your mooncake festival!
Kay, I'm
finally done! This teaches me not to procastinate till the depths of eternity to reply. ONWARD TO THE POST!
Debate exco meeting on tuesday contained a lot of gossip that can really make one feel like one of the REJECTS! Cos from the way ruiling and arathi were saying, it seems most of the school population have a boyfriend already and those who don't are sad, sad rejects.
Arathi: "When we get to RJC I'm going to set up an ALL RAFFLESIAN REJECTS CLUB and all of us can just gossip about others' scandals!"
Then we talked about people being obsessed about the
idea of love instead of love itself, which is quite sad. I talked to Bren about it, and he said something quite unconventional from all that I've heard, "I pity those with a girlfriend/boyfriend actually." It's quite thought provoking, all this stuff that everyone's landing themselves into.
Wednesday, English oral. Was panicking throughout the day for fear of me blanking out when I get asked the questions, cos after the screwed up debate exco interviews I just didn't feel confident enough of myself. Pchia asked me a supremely weird question: "Do you think youths of other countries share your sentiment?"
And I was doing, what, ANOREXIA NERVOSA?!
So I was like, SHOOT WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THIS? So I went "Er, yeah I think they do, just that they aren't aware that it's happening to themselves..." and launched into a long roundabout dissing of the media with no relevance whatsoever with the question before concluding that, "Yeah, they do agree with me."
Supremely spastic, I must say.
Thursday, NAE arts award thingy -- we practised our school motto! THINKER LEADER PIONEER! Our school was the only
CIVILIZED and cultured one, yet at the same time STANDING OUT! How cool is that. All thanks to kevy's brilliant idea of STANDING UP AND CLAPPING when our school was announced! And to NOT scream like all the other schools. And guess what? We didn't even need to cheer, cos somewhere behind some people actually
cheered for us! I'm amazed!
You should have seen TKGS behind. Right after we stood up, they copied us and stood up too, SHRIEKING SUPER LOUD. We were all trying to cover our eardrums. Hello, did anyone tell them that it's an
ART event not a sports? SITUATIONAL AWARENESS, hur hur.
And they actually cheered for SJI when they got the participation prize thing. -.- Since when were TKGS and SJI together? We were like turning around to stare at them with this WTH expression when they did that.
Saw Rui Xian and Kersh there. First time we passed ruixian, I was like, WAVE, and he went, "OH HELLOO!" And kevy was like, "can he not say hello in such a gay way?" HAHAHA.
And then we passed him countless times -.- so it was like, "hello againn", "hi", .... and kevy went, "IS HE STALKING YOU?"
Nope, I don't think so :D
As usual, procastination's been filling up my time, so much so that I'm once again, not surprisingly, left with a long list of stuff undone and probably going to go by undone.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, August 27
5:43 PM