HILARIOUS SATURDAY
Saturday was the absolute ultimate of hilariousness and fun. :D

Flag day
Unlike Zhihua and Yinfei who went to chinatown to get money, which is not exactly a very good place to get money, we (mel, qi and I) went allll the way to PARKWAY PARADE from sommerset. Cos of qi's brilliant idea, which actually was quite a good one cos the people come up to you voluntarily without you going up to them. Okay it's a VERY good thing for slackers like us ;)

We got quite a lot of money for slackers okay! The ratio of collecting money to the ratio of slacking is roughly around... 1:4. Therefore it is a very great achievement that we managed to get almost-half can filled!

We must have walked around parkway at least 5 times. Then everytime we wanted to go in somewhere we squeezed all the coin tins inside qi's bag cos they said we couldn't go in anywhere to collect money. We were watching this entirely cool demonstration with the cooking pans, and, of course, with COOKING PANS demonstrations, they have FOOD! So we were very happily sampling the veggies the auntie cooked, which were quite delicious for something cooked only with very little oil.

But it's non sticking! I BET IT IS MADE WITH TEFLON, WHICH IS POISONOUS TO YOU! Later you develop some sort of cancer if you use it. Therefore it's best to be SAFE THAN SORRY and stick with stainless steel which, even though, don't cook as well and require a hell load of scraping (COUGH OBS COUGH), don't poison you to death. Which I'm sure none of you want to be... do you? I mean even if you want to be poisoned to death I'm sure you all want a fast death and not a slow and painful one right. Therefore, DON'T USE TEFLON. Stick to zhixin's advice, which is always the best advice. :D

We went into the pet shop too and started, expected reaction, exclaiming over how cuteeee the doggies and the hamsties and the rabbities were. Most of the dogs did look rather sad though, poor things.
Qi: "Look at the dog, so cuteeee!"
One second later.
Qi: "OMGOSH it's SHITTING! EEEEW!"

And we went to MPH and slacked the rest of the time away with me delightfully reading out loud my horoscope :D annoying qi to no end cos she was nerdishly trying to read this marine-fishy book. She wanted it for her birthday can you believe it! HAHAHA.

In case you're interested, a few pictures of marine fishies cost 70 bucks. Therefore, I advise you to go take a few pictures of marine fishes, mass produce them, and become a millionaire in no time. For a faster method though, you can alternatively go take a picture of a dinosaur. That would guarantee millions immediately. Of course, there's the problem of finding one that has not gone extinct. And the second problem of not getting eaten up by it if you find it. And even if you find it, there's the problem of getting people to believe that that's actually a dinosaur. Therefore, for the easier method, just go take pictures of marine fishies.

Mel was reading this book on 10 ways to kill your bunnies. How sadistic. No wonder her dogs ran away to escape from her and no wonder her hamster committed suicide. Literally! It jumped down the balcony HAHAHAHA

Tuition!
Omgosh tution was totally hilarious! I swear that was the funniest session EVER.

1) LOSER QI!
When the ACSI guy came in the class, she looked at him with this confused look, looked at me and whispered to me, "Who's he? How come I never see him before?"
I looked at her disbelievingly with my mouth agape.

Then the guy sat on his usual seat opposite us, and she went with a LIGHT OF ENLIGTENMENT, "OHHHH!"

HAHAHA OMGOSH LOSER QI!

In defence of herself, she says: "He looked different what!"

2) The fabulous bullshitting skills of the HCI guy
When the teacher wanted us to give this comprehension to do...
All of us: "Nooooo! Er er er you gave us before already!"
Teacher: "Really?" *looks confused and looks closer at the worksheet*
All: "REALLY! Give already!"
Teacher: "Got meh? Are you sure?"
Qi and I burst into laughter
Teacher: "No lah! Haven't given to you all loh!"

And then the HCI guy went earnestly: "They gave it in school already!"

And guess what.
The teacher believed him! He was like "Oh okay since you've done it then don't do it already"

I was laughing and pointing at the HCI guy and his fabulous bullshitting skills, and qi was like, "What?"

3) Shag shoot french marry diefor -- WRITTEN
Well Qi and I being the very bo liao people that we were, decided to play shag shoot french marry die for during lesson on paper.

I gave her five options: harry ron draco cedric and tom riddle

And guess what! SHE WANTED TO MARRY... RON.

Oh. My. GODDDD the horrors!

Fine. The reason she gave was logical enough: "Cos then his mother can cook for me everyday".

Then she changed it! She changed marry to SHAG!

EEEEEW CAN YOU IMAGINE SHAGGING RON? I BET HE'S LOUSY IN BED.

Her reason was, "Cos then draco will kill him later" cos she chose to marry draco. ERR. I'll bet Draco's a billion times better at shagging than ron!

Then she gave me the usual: jtoh, jteo, atee, itay and dlau. So I was in a very huge dilemma cos I wanted to shoot a lot of them.

We were laughing really hard and the teacher came over to try to take my paper to see what we were laughing at. When I saw what he was trying to do I went "NOOOOOOOO!" and covered with the paper with all my life. OMGOSH just imagine the teacher reading who we wanted to shag! NOOOOOO *hides face in hands* My face and my reputation!

Lesbians and the totally classic expression
My family went out for dinner later, and after dinner my sis and I decided to ACT AS LESBIANS. So we held hands and leaned really closely towards each other. So we were lovingly walking down the pathway when we passed this woman.

The woman saw us, averted her eyes immediately, and had this omg-i-can't-believe-i'm-seeing-this-this-is-so-totally-gross expression on her face which had turned rather green. YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT OKAY, THAT EXPRESSION WAS TOTALLY CLASSIC!

Wish I could have taken a picture of that expresson. HAHAHA! Our acting skills are superbly good i must admit. :D

On another note....

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!
NEXT MONDAY!
7th August!
7/8!

Hope that got your attention. MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING!!!! As you can see. Wanna go out on that day? Or do you want to go out on tuesday instead, which is half day cos of national day celebrations? YOU ALL TREAT OKAY! Birthday girl must feel happier that day, so you all treating her will make her feel happier!

Er my wishlist? Well i want an mp3, creative or ipod, at least 3 gb, but I think that's too ex for you all aww.
I WANT LOTS OF CLOTHES. LOTS AND LOTS OF CLOTHES. Preferably hot pink or dark blue or dark red or that shade of green on our badges cos I find that I don't have clothes of those colours. And SUNGLASSES! PINK ONES. And er shoes! makeup! Chockers! Horoscope books about leos! Albums! (3 doors down/yellowcard/panic!at the disco/nickelback/my chemical romance/click 5/savage garden)
Fine. Anything lah, as long as you give me something. haha!

Actually I really want that MP3, but ohwell.

Of course, if I were running for any beauty pageants, I would go, WORLD PEACE! for the totally brainless and conventional answer.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, August 1 12:17 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling