GIMME MY DINOSAURS!
My mother just got her hand pinched by a DEAD crab. Yes, you heard it, the crab was CHOPPED INTO PIECES already like a disembowled human, but no, it still was vengeful, and waited patiently for my mother's hand to come near before giving it a real hard pinch. And my mother let out a scream that resounded throughout the entire neighbourhood.
Stupid crab, dead already still want to take revenge. Grr. To think my mother was so nice to turn a blind eye towards it escaping out of the container and crawling about the house because it was nearing its death anyway. Told you, hao3 xin1 mei2 hao3 bao4.
And now I'm utterly, utterly
pissed at ALL the things I have to do, and yet haven't done, and probably not going to finish. I HATE HATE HATE everything that I have to do, and
I MEAN IT. I don't understand why I have so many billion things to do when everyone else from every other dumb school is probably procastinating to the best of their ability. I regret every single decision I've made in my life which led to all these things. Like, maybe, the decision to be born. Not that I had the choice actually.
So after that decision to be born, fast forward 12 years of my life, I regret going to RGS. Fast forward another 3 years, I regret joining CAP for all its lit reviews when I don't even understand what the chapter is about, and I regret taking lit, though I still think it's the best of all the humanities. It's not the subject that's the problem, it's the
annotating. WHY DO WE HAVE TO ANNOTATE? The super mugger sitting in front of qi and me in tuition didn't even annotate, and he's a mugger. HE MUGS A LOT. What does that say of annotating, especially annotating over TWO HUNDRED PAGES?
Fine, I'm complaining too much.
Breathe in, breathe out. GRR. I feel like eating someone up. DIEEEEEEE
I WANT MY DINOSAAAAAAAAAAAURS! THEY'LL MUNCH EVERYTHING UP INCLUDING MY WORKSHEETS AND MY COMPUTER AND THE ENTIRE SCHOOL OF TEACHERS AND WE'LL BE FREEEEEEE
Maybe if we all UNITE and HOPE
together, dinosaurs will appear and grant us our wish.
I WANT TO BE FREEEEEE
I WANT A BREEEEEEAK
I WANT A KIT KAT!!!!!!!
Okay screw the kitkat, I want the first two.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, August 13
7:19 PM