
And there's the bunch of them walking towards the bus stop. Would you believe we couldn't get in the next two buses which came cos there were too many people, and then when we finally decided to walk, a double-decker 132 came? Damn.
Then again, this somehow always happens.

Deep in discussion. Look at Joy's winnie the pooh hanging from her bag! HAHA. POOHtasium hydroxide! And stacey's plaits look super cute! :D

This photo's quite cool cos zhihua's pants look shiny. :D Plus the cars are zooming by in the background!

Pose for piccys! Want to have a kiss? :D

Joy the loser poured tomato ketchup on the table! LOSER :D See that red glop over there? That's it.

Joy's concentrating so hard on dipping her fish in ketchup that she's frowning. Ali looks shocked at that intense concentration.
Now comes the scary, retarded part.


Retarded poses x) Ali, eileen, stacey, wanker and the rest gave me a nice huge cookie with "SMILE" on it from famous amos. :D LURBX YOU ALL!
We split up later so zhihua and I went to watch a movie while the rest went out on their own. Heh. We wanted to watch POTC! Got the stupid cinema wrong so in the end we decided to watch Click instead, and the earliest we could get at cine was... 2.50. when it was like 1pm. So we had a total of 1 hour 50 minutes to walk around cine... which in fact was what we did. Ha. For the most part anyway.
I went to try on nail polish! I started to paint my nails happily when zhihua suddenly pointed to me that stupid sign, "Please try on the scotch tape". Damn. I already had two nails coloured black and blue already by the time we saw that. HAHA.
Then we went out and started taking retarded pics of ourselves. Shall not let you see the really, really retarded ones. :D Here are the less spastic ones:

has that wind effect, not bad huh. (: As you can tell i was holding the cam.




FEE, FI, FO, FUM, I SMELL THE BLOOD OF RGS GIRLS! BE THEY ALIVE OR BE THEY DEAD, I'LL GRIND THEIR BONES TO MAKE MY BREAD! OWW NOW WILL YOU GET OFF MY FEET?

Oh no, THE LIGHT, THE LIGHT!
And finally, 2.50 came.
CLICK WAS TOTALLY FAB! I cried okay. And it was so hilarious.
"It looks like a tongue!"
Shall not reveal spoilers this time, GO WATCH IT. I'm so glad we didn't watch lakehouse or fast and furious or some weird movie instead x)
Then we walked to plaza sing after the movie cos I felt like it, and we got nice octopus balls to eat. As we were walking around we actually saw edmond. HAHA. i feel really sad to hear that my coach's taste sucked :D
So that roughly ends our day. Whee!
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, August 9
10:16 PM