YAYYY PORTUGAL WON!!!
YAY YAY YAYYYYYYY! PORTUGAL WON ENGLAND! PORTUGAL WON ENGLAND!
Whoa this match was the most tense one for me. You know the entire thing was like 0-0 throughout, even with extra time of 30 minutes. It was even worse than the germany vs argentina one, which at least was 1-1. And for the germany vs argentina one it was soo obvious that argentina's reserve goalkeeper (the poor orginal one got his tummy kicked by a germany player during a free kick) was super lousy. Out of the four times Germany scored, he only got the direction of one time correct. For the other three, he went in the opposite direction. -.-
BUT PORTUGAL VS ENGLAND OH MAN.
You know throughout the entire match I was going PORTUGAL PORTUGAL LET PORTUGAL GET A GOAL LET PORTUGAL WIN while the little players of white and red (sounds a lot like the singapore flag doesn't it) ran around the field. More specifically, crowded around the England side. Cos England just decided not to attack (since they knew they were useless and if they left off defending they were going to die) and all congregated there defending their goal post. You have no idea how close Portugal was close to scoring for soo many times.
If England won, the world's really supremely unfair.
All they did was congregate at their goalpost area and defend Portugal's every attempt. Even when the ball was at the other side, none of them bothered to run there to try to attack. It was so annoying and frustrating when the ball was soo close to getting in the goal. In fact,
it got in once but it was ruled out by the referee. Damn. And all because Cristiano stood a little behind the keeper. ARGH. SO WASTED.
Aha England lost their Wayne Rooney. That stupid guy went to stamp on a portugal guy's balls while trying to get the ball. My sis and I were all grimacing for that guy, who was writhing on the floor clutching his balls in pain. And then Cristiano Ronaldo went up to explain to the referee what happened, and stupid Rooney went to push dear Cristiano away, and that was the last straw for the referee, who made the best decision in his life to send Rooney away with a red card. HA HA HA.
I mean, seriously. I bet if he didn't push Cristiano away the referee might have let him off with a yellow card since, I hope, it wasn't purposely. But too bad so sad, so without him and Beckham England was rather...sad.
I think Cristiano Ronaldo's quite cute haha! Though not as cute as Torres and Kaka. (:
WHEE. Should I stay for the 3 am match? Brazil's in it, aka, Kaka's in it! Hmmmmm.
I shall whine about the lousy facilities the school has some other day; I'm too happy now that portugal won :D
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, July 2
2:05 AM