Who to shag and who to shoot?
shoot shag french marry die for!
HAHA. On racial harmony day we didn't even do anything cos we just couldn't care less. The only things we did that we were supposed to do were 1) the performances and 2) the food :D
For the rest of the time, we were either playing games or preparing for our dance. And YOU GUESSED IT, we played shoot shag french marry die for!
Mel was given KFC, Mcdonalds, Daikins, King Koil and jteo! Well it's pretty obvious which one she chose to shoot, so we shan't mention that. HAHA she wanted to shag the raindrop! Wonder what word they would give that, er, act. A raindrop, after all, isn't an animal, so you can't call that sodomy.
And then I was given Arias, Alina, Stacey, Sal and Zhi hua to choose! -.- So obviously i had to do it. I picked Alina to shag (HAHA), Stacey to french, Sal to shoot (aww), Arias to marry (THE RULER COUPLE!) and Zhi Hua to die for (you should be soo touched!)!
Oh and we played mafia before that too, and I, being the ever-so-sadistic detective, voted an innocent villager (MEL) as the mafia and majority agreed with me, so an innocent villager died! AHAHA. Lee Qi and Stacey gave me a wake-up kick! Soo mean. Humph. So I decided to be nice and vote for proper mafias. Hey, at least the village had one last person left!
And then for the next round I looked so suspicious the rest voted me as a mafia! HAHA i feel so honoured to be suspected!
We played the proper murderer game too, the winking one, and I managed to kill a couple of people before zhihua the clueless detective found me out. Nevermind, the murderers still won in the end! Would you believe I winked at yinfei thrice and she didn't even die?!
And in the next round, the murderers killed each other. -.-
The dance was highly successful, especially the second one! But the lower sec people were so un-enthu. ): They didn't have much reaction! And I still think we had the best dance ever, despite the really unfair results. GOTTA DANCE!
OH I TELL YOU I AM A GENIUS OKAY. I saw this guy and this girl while I was exiting eunos mrt station, and I was like "HMM they look like they are from rjc!" Then when I got close to them, guess what I saw? YES YOU ARE RIGHT! THEY
ARE from rjc! The girl had the hadley-hullet shirt and the guy had the buckle-whatever-the-ri-equivalent-of-buckle-is one. I swear I didn't recognize their shirts okay! I guessed based on my own
intuition and I guessed right! Ain't I a genius? :D I can recognize people's schools without their uniforms!
The next day was CPR refresher course which was so totally crap. All of us refused to touch the mouth of the mannequin so we just blew the mouth and released his nose before pinching it again and giving another fake blow. The poor instructor was looking rather helpless and going hesitantly, "You know, you all should practise properly!" but obviously no one listened to her aww. And then we did the choking thing NOT seriously and as fast as we could to escape earlier. Lalala!
Leeqi gave the mannequin such a huge blow that the thing almost got blown off! HAHAHA! She says she has strong lungs. -.- I bet if she goes to save the guy the guy will die from TOO MUCH AIR!
Latha was super hilarious! She gave the poor unconscious mannequin a very hard thump and hollered "HELLO HELLO ARE YOU OKAY!" in his ear. I bet the guy would just die from shock before getting rescued.
And we were thinking about what would happen if we didn't stop at thirty presses of the guy's chest. "1-2-3-4-100! EH why haven't wake up?" *plods chest* *chest bounces back with a SQUISH* "Uh oh. I think his ribs are all broken!" *blood starts spurting out from guy's mouth*
I think we are more likely to kill whatever chances the victim has of surviving before we came along. :D
Watch more tv! Apparently this little boy saved another little boy from choking by doing whatever he saw people do on TV, and THE LITTLE BOY SURVIVED! Therefore, it proves that TV
is a good thing, and we should watch more tv to gain more life skills!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, July 23
4:13 PM