Italy BETTER WIN france.
I'm sooo pissed that france, once again, screwed up yet another match.
And they didn't even deserve to win, thankew very much. They got the only goal cos of PENALTY. I declare the referee to be
totally biased against portugal, and even sze yen agrees with me. SEE?
Cristiano Ronaldo's good okay. Stop criticizing him! He was smart to get Wayne Rooney out, and rooney was just pure stupid to fall for it, bait and all. Who wouldn't want to get the opposing team's star player out? And just because his goal-scoring skills aren't that good doesn't mean he's not good. He's an excellent dribbler and runner. You saw him with the ball; he was marvellous. Everyone has their niche; you can't expect him to be good at
everything. then again, even if he was, you all would still criticize him. Humph. AND HE'S CUTE, THAT'S THE THING.
On the brighter side, I'm delighted that Italy won germany. My line of logic goes like this:
Brazil faced Germany in the finals in 2002 --> brazil's not going to get into finals --> therefore, germany has
no right to get into finals too. HAHA I FEEL SOO HAPPY THAT ITALY WON! Looks like Sean Yeoh is right with his every-twelve-years theory. Before that day nobody would have believed that Italy would win. And what do you know, miracles happen, and thus germany's midfielder couldn't play! AND ITALY WON! WOOOOOTS.
So now it's Italy vs France, and I tell you Italy's going to win. Get out, France. It's time you stop screwing matches.
---
I'm so proud of myself for managing to wake up at 3am yesterday, or more accurately today. My sister was going, "YOU SURELY CANNOT WAKE UP ONE. I bet you'll switch off your alarm clock and go back to sleep!" But no, cos I'm such a genius, I managed to wake up at 2.50am and even watched them sing their national anthems and watched the entire thing throughout. Ain't I marvellous?
Prama came in today to talk about
someone. At first I thought we were in huge major trouble, and I was wondering what we could have done. I was thinking it might be the four bookings we had so far for either not switching off some idiot electrical appliance or for not sweeping our classroom, but thankfully it was neither.
Our group
very luckily drew the first lot, and therefore we're going to present first on monday. Yippee, I'm so delighted and looking forward to chionging bio PT. why does this always happen may I ask?!
Zhi Hua has gotten herself a
very friendly neighbour who lives above her and can look down at her whenever he wants to. Too friendly, I might add. *hinthint*
loveee is in the airrrrr!Career guidance was crap as usual, and Joy, Lee qi and company went to trick me with the hair thing. URGH. That was
sooo sick! I should have known. -.- "where's the hair?" URGH.
At least I was better than serene. Lee qi says she went, "YOU DROPPED THE HAIR! PICK IT UP! PICK IT UP!"
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, July 6
7:51 PM