I'm tired.

I thought the second semester might be better, but it's turning out worse than ever. Reaching home at 11plus pm at night because of RHD dance rehearsals and all the other stuff seems to be becoming the norm. And now I have tons of unfinished work to do, all of which I've left till the weekend to do cos there's just no time to do during the week, but I see that the weekend isn't any better either.

And then I'm so tired of everything I can't bear to even look at them. Especially lit reviews for CAP. I'm so sick of it, seriously.

Everyone complains about the same things, but really -- I hate all these. Performance task after performance task, exam after exam, assignment after assignment, I can't even do the things I love to do nor do I feel like doing them now. I used to love writing, but no, not now. How can you find the inspiration if you're constanly being dragged down under by tons of things to do? How can you find the time to read others' written pieces and get that drive to write? No, not now. And I don't have time for MSN too, to talk to others and joke around and have a so-called life.

And I feel so cheated for RHD dance.

At least everyone's going through the same thing, more or less. It comforts me that people around me are experiencing the same things, that I'm not alone, but sometimes I really feel as though nobody'll understand what I'm going through. We might complain a lot to each other, but seriously -- does anyone really know what the other person's experiencing? And it's not as though we can even do anything.

Sometimes things get so bad I actually feel like going back to OBS again, just to escape from everything.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, July 21 11:56 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling