I can't believe it.
I honestly cannot believe that Brazil lost.

I shall declare that I HATE FRANCE (the football team) cos every match with france inside has screwed up everything. First they won dear Spain, then they went on to win brazil.

WHY?!?

They'll probably go on to win Portugal, but I shall root for Portugal cos 1) I hate france, and 2) cristiano ronaldo's in portugal.

ARGH. But I'll rather France than Germany win the world cup.

I feel like crying. :'( Poor kaka.

And RI doesn't have a holiday today cos they shifted it to the day of world cup finals so that they can watch it and sleep late. BLAH.

---

Woke up at an unearthly time on Saturday -- SIX AM CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. NO ONE wakes up six am in the morning especially on a SATURDAY morning. No one at all. It's the time for birds to wake up since they believe that the early bird gets the worm, but worms should all still be sleeping since the early worm gets eaten first.

And to think all the agony and torture was wasted when we arrived at school only to find that all of the rooms were locked, and the stupid school refused to open our class for us. We don't even have a bloody computer to work with. Now, this is what I get with 200 bucks per month. Not only do they give us lousy facilities and forbid us to access to them, they give us lousy teachers as well. I wonder where my 200 bucks go. Probably to about 10 major staff feasts per month.

Afterwards Zhi Hua and I went to Mcdonalds and had a mcflurry and a coke, and I couldn't finish everything so I was happily swinging the coke in the plastic bag I asked for while heading towards the stairs in the MRT station. Well you guessed it, the coke spilled all over in the plastic bag, and when I finally noticed a rather brown bag, I went to examine it and exclaimed, "HEY THE COKE SPILLED!" and tipped the plastic bag over, causing a huge barrage of coke to fall all over the MRT station.

Well they only said you couldn't eat or drink in the mrt station; they didn't say you couldn't bring stuff in. If I was allowed to drink, I bet none of this would have happened *smiles sweetly*

RHD rehearsal was fun but exhausting, and I couldn't get the steps right half of the time. Bah. Involved a rather slight confusion about where the hell the environment building was especially due to my misconception that everything should be in school (which it rightly should be, if the school hasn't decided to lock everything up like we students will go in there on saturdays and wreck everything up and flood the school with bombs). I even thought it might be that little house in the ecogarden near the pond where they have all the hydroponics stuff and lots of mosquitoes buzzing about.

they don't have your style


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, July 3 12:23 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling