Best of both worlds!
I shall aim to blog a short post since it's 3.24am now, muhaha.
Doo, dum, dee, dum. Played para para on sunday, died for the last stage (fine I passed, but it wasn't well done) cos it was five stars, super fast, and a song I specially chose for the LAST stage so that even if I failed I wouldn't lose any money.
Okay I've decided that my aim to blog an abstract post has officially failed. Cheers! Must be feeling too hyper now.
I hope Fernando torres goes over to Man U so I don't have to support 3 football clubs at once. Just imagine, if two of them go against each other who will I support?! Choices are always annoying, cos the other one gets left out. I'll rather have BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.
hello, you. wanna play fire with me?
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, July 25
3:27 AM