The Attack of the Spastics (I)
Welcome to the land of spastics, containing mainly of siyi, rowena, eileen and alicia. Sadly, I was, er, coerced into this, and thus you see me there looking really spastic as well. Trust me, it was NOT of my own free will! HAHA.

Okay prepare yourself for the mental shock of VERY SPASTIC pictures, created by the, how can you describe it, very marvellous technology of the imac computer photo booth. Don't say I didn't warn you. These are seriously, very, really, supremely spastic. Retard-alert!
(Note: for those who are not in 309, you are seriously advised not to go further beyond this.)

Disclaimer: NONE OF US LOOK LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE. (yes, it's that serious.)













Long pause to let no one outside of 309 glimpse anything accidentally. Not that anyone actually listens.

Okay here goes. THE ATTACK OF THE SPASTICS (I).



*hides face in hands* noooo i don't recognize anyone there! including a suspicious looking blurry figure at the right. No that is not me!

and that's siyi looking uncannily like elvis presley. I suspect she could be his reincarnation. Maybe the guards of hell/heaven decided to change his sex, probably cos he discriminated against females like all the other chauvinistic males of that era.

See, i'm SMART. My brain expanded so much my head elongated. and I suddenly gained superpowers and thus grew lots of musles which are buldging under my pinafore. Unfortunately my face failed to expand along, thus you see a rather... weird body shape. Understatement of the year I know.

Wow she actually looks like an alien! I'm pretty sure she's not though, haven't seen her around. Might be one of those common ones from mars. Of course, not as high class as those from the sun (like coughyourstrulycough)

Don't ask me how that came about. That's... a cry of rebellion. against the cruel, sadistic authorities in retarded goldfish society. who have arranged to have 4 pts going on at once for us. yes indeed. see the frustrated and realllllly pissed off expression on my face?

Siyi actually looks pretty normal, so don't look at her. Look at rowena and her hand. HAHAHAHA *laughs until diarhhea comes*

Do I know them? Nah. Random pictures of strangers. :D or outerspace beings. from mars. I think siyi looks more like a doll though... like CHUCKY. Ali's looking at you in disdain! Even her nose's elongated to show her disdain. Or maybe she's been lying. TSK! See, never read pinocchio!

Impossible! OMG THE SCANDALS AHHH! I shall have to hide for 5 years from the paparazzi. I SWEAR, I WAS FORCED!

Told you I was forced. I have photo evidence!

Only GENIUSES like me can will their bodies to shape themselves in any way they want! See my arm is compressed in the middle! How amazing is that?

True mark of a MARS alien. The aliens from the sun are UNIQUE.

Bet you never knew there were so many mars aliens in our class. Rapper aliens too! YO YO HOWCHA DOING?

Now this looks more like me, despite the really retarded grin. INFLUENCED BY THEM. My head has become obviously bigger though. Told you I was smart.

To be fair this is how the spastics look like. A more resemblant picture to their "normal" selves when they don't morph into their altar egos. :D

Back to randomness, away from the land of spastics.

Sal and I both love my sis's sunglasses! Sal will be devastated to know that it broke though. ): right after it got home. ARGH.

Lena's favourite chocolates: KERSHEY KISSES. :D


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, July 28 8:46 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling