We're nice, really!
Well -- most of the time. :D And if tomorrow
happens to be that 1% of the time in which we're not nice, tough luck for Jun Hui. *grins innocently*
Okay before I explain why it's tough luck for him, let me first ask this question: WHY THE HELL AM I STILL DEBATING IN A TEAM?
If I remember correctly I'm sec three, and sec threes
aren't supposed to be debating except for the swing team, which according to my dear junior Rachel is a very scary team. Well maybe my memory is faulty, and some way or other I messed up my birthdate and I'm not born in 1991 but instead 1992 and somehow skipped a grade in school without realizing it. Yep, that must be it. Otherwise,
why am I still debating HUH. After all, PAUL CHU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN I'M SEC THREE. RIGHT? *glares*
Damn. Ohwell, I admit it was funner debating than adjudicating especially since I have no idea how to adjudicate.
Well, one bright and early morning today, I went into ACSI thinking that it was in the space frame lobby and happily walking as slowly as I can walk cause I was early by 10 or 15 minutes. You should have seen me. I was practically inching away. Crawshaw was the first usher, and he directed me DOWN THE ROAD to the new building, and I was like, HUH? ISN'T IT THE SPACE FRAME LOBBY? But who cares, since he says it's that way then it must be that way. So I happily inched towards the new building, and Crawshaw was like, "Woman, hurry up!" at the ridiculous speed I was going.
So Adwyn was the second usher, then he was like "Go straight, turn right/left blah blah blah and you'll see another usher" and I was pretending to know what the hell he was talking about, but apparently he knew that I had no idea what he was talking about and thus asked me to follow this "rgs girl in front" and I saw that it was RACHEL! Whee. A companion!
Apparently Shimin and the rest have sent a rescue squad after her as she told me later as she was very confused about where she was and thought she was in ACJC when Shimin told her there was no block A. And she said that Adwyn was asking her, "Are you the missing RGS girl?" and she was so mollified by it. HAHAHA.
So Lloyd was the third usher, and he directed us in this vague direction which embarrassingly we walked and went back again to ask him which direction it was. WELL you couldn't blame us! How were we supposed to know that it was in this measly container classroom? All we could see was construction and this huge patch of grass.
Well so we walked and walked and came to this huge patch of grass, which I proudly announced was the "space frame lobby". Then we were rather bewildered at what to do since AHEM john leo, who was standing upstairs of the container classroom, did not tell us that it was in there until we went back and asked him. AHEM.
And that roughly is our trip around ACSI towards the supposed "SPACE FRAME LOBBY" which became a container classroom which had a FREEZER AND A MICROWAVE INSIDE.
Ha.
---
We chose the THW allow homosexuals to adopt children motion for the first debate, and while we were walking down the stairs of the container classroom we promptly realized that we had no third in our team. WELL since I'm the oldest, they pushed it to me AHEM. So I was stuck doing THIRD which I absolutely am not fitted for since I CAN'T FURTHER REBUTTALS. *glares at elizabeth and jun hui*
The first debate was absolutely hilarious. The opp was like, "The children have lack of parental care as a complete family needs a fatherly as well as motherly influence! And we all know that men can't breastfeed the babies!" Man, I was laughing throughout the entire thing and even through my speech. It was damn funny!
We won the debate! HAHA.
Oh yeah, and following the debate afterwards, Elizabeth and Jeannie, who are going to Las Vegas to have their wedding (and have promised to invite me with a free plane ticket :D) have adopted a child called Gabriel (I think)! HAHA. He's this really cute short sec one and I believe he's shorter than me! And tsktsk he has violent qualities! Jeannie and Elizabeth, you better bring your adopted child into hand! HAHAHAHA.
Okay so we went to Holland V SWENSENS for lunch, after which Shi Min promptly realized that she did not have enough money to pay for it. AHEM. Burned a HUGE HOLE right through my pocket, especially with that banana crumble we had later for desert which caused huge stomachaches. THERE WAS SO MUCH BANANA!
Well sad to say I was third again for the second debate. We realized we were screwed right after we chose THS ecoterrorism, and this was further confirmed when I found out it was SUPPORT and not NOT CONVICT. So I came up with a crap definition that we supported the principle and not the action which the opp killed us on. Blah. And we were DYING throughout the one hour prep time cause our room's aircon wasn't working. -.- especially since ACSI only has air cons and not fans. Just imagine. They should learn from RGS to have BOTH air cons and fans so that people will not die of heat stroke in times like this.
Ohwells, we won one debate. HAHA.
So tomorrow, SENTOSA. Sad to say for Jun Hui, he's the only guy in our team :D and we're nice girls, really! Most of the time! like 99% of the time! No, he shouldn't worry at all, we won't kill him! HAHA. *sadistic grin*
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, June 12
9:49 PM