Of DA camp and AC debate camp!
I HAVE THE PICS ((: Rachel has kindly burnt it all for us and has provided us with pretty disc covers with our house colours!

Okay before I go on. DA CAMP FIRST.

Unfortunately, I did not get to see the Edwin guy on the third day so I didn't get his pic. Aww. Otherwise we could have done a side-by-side comparison!

Second day was a hilarious day which began with rounds of MRT and involved a lot of shrieking, which provoked an annoying RI guy to come over and ask us to shut up. Lalala. Didn't have much effect though x) TOO BAD SO SAD!

Stage presence workshop! Shimin did this very funny skit with Jesire or however his name is spelled:
shimin comes in and jesire is watching a football match. shimin sweeps her hair back (ACT COOL HAHA) and plonks beside jesire on the imaginary couch. she picks up the imaginary remote control and switches channel on the imaginary TV and starts to push Jesire to the side. Jesire protests violently with hand gestures but is ignored by shimin and keeps getting pushed to the side. finally he stands up, plonks himself in front of the imaginary tv and starts changing the channel back while growling away. shimin gives a hurt pout AWWW. HAHAHA.

And I did a retarded one with this ri guy who's sec one i think. i was the messy one and he was the neat one! (actually, I AM MESSY in real life too! BWAHAHA.) We are apparently colleagues sharing a table and he was super furious to come back to a messy table. So when I came in I saw that ANGRY LOOK on his face and cowered and started tidying the table frantically. Then I realized that it was my table too so I thought SCREW YOU! and stood up and started pushing him away :D

And then, LUNCH. We went around talking to everyone! Ahem. A very funny scene:

Me, to shimin with this group of guys just beside us: "Can you get that Edwin guy to come over so that I can take his picture?"
And then Shimin as like: "Um, he's just there..."
And I turned around, mollified to find him in the group of guys! And so I grinned this huge smile and went: "HELLOO! Can I have your photo please? cause you really look like a guy we know! I'm serious! He really looks like you! Or rather, you look like him!"

And that annoying guy didn't give me a chance to take his pic. Like in the auditorium later after lunch: he was sitting two rows in front of us and his fellow school mates were sitting right in front of us. Then rachel went, "Did you manage to get his picture?" Then I went, "OH YAH!" and whipped out my handphone, all poised to take a picture. The guy in front heard us and shouted, "OI EDWIN! TURN BEHIND!" And he did but promptly realized what I was going to do and turned back again. HUMPH.

Then the guy in front was like, "You have bluetooth? I can send his picture to you!" So I eagerly went: "Really? I WANT I WANT!" HAHA. A pity I didn't get his email or contact number for him to send it to me. Nevermind, the serangoon jc guy said he was going to send the contact list to everybody, and so I shall trust him and impatiently await it.

International relations workshop after lunch, and I must say that must be the workshop which I learnt the most. The other workshops clarified and enhanced my understanding with the stage presence one being fun and inspiring, but the international relations one taught me something new, and so I'm happy. (: But I had to leave early though, and had no idea that dear shimin was debating the next day for the exhibition debate. Got a huge shock when I found out but shimin had a great style! :D She needs to structure her rebuttals more though, but I like her style. Yay.

Quite a fun three days I must say, with us getting to know a lot of people ((:

---

Finally, the photos for AC debate camp!

I must say, it's quite evident from the pics that a lot of people didn't come as compared to last year. ): Ohwells, we had quite a lot of fun. But they should have another camp in december too! WITHOUT the debates. heh. :D

Muhaha. BEST DEBATE GROUP! We rock, seriously. (though I have no idea how we won the finals, but ohwell) Congrats to Rachel who got best female speaker! And cute gabriel the son of jeannie and elizabeth for getting best male speaker!

Star jumps into the sea with Gabriel being extra and facing forward instead of backward like the rest of us. He looks weird doesn't he? :D

Stooopid gabriel refused to get buried, and soft-hearted rachel took pity on him since he had to do so many romantic poses pictures, and thus I got buried instead. The sun was soooo hot and glaring. I could feel my skin burning away. And earthquakes kept happening to the sand cause they kept making me laugh. Humph.

Little froggie in the shower! Jeannie was like, "LOOK LOOK THERE'S A FROG!" And I sped out to get Rachel's camera in a very very bedraggled state for fear that the frog would bounce away.

Flying in space? 0.o

Riding a dragon! WE ARE GREATER THAN MULAN, WE CAN RIDE A DRAGON! :D

The perfect ladies that we are! Okay maybe not elizabeth she doesn't look ladylike does she HUH. *grins*

LALALA SINGING IN THE RAIN! Fine. We didn't sing. And it was, er, not a very good substitute for rain. For one, you get a lot wetter in an a lot shorter time.

Ah, life giving water! Isn't it preeeeeetty!

We're proud achievers of having finally managed to find the compass. And right now we're in the centre of the world. CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!

Jeannie as the bee who wants to ahem collect nectar off the flower of gabriel! Gabriel's looking rather suspicious of jeannie's evil and lusting smile.

Ooooo, the scandals! (boy, you wouldn't believe the amount of time it took to get them to pose this way -.-)

Awww, the couple who doesn't have enough money to have a wedding a las vegas yet :D Aren't they sweeet? Jeannie's blushing at Elizabeth's outright flirting!

I think we went mad. Gabriel's standing at a side with a i-have-no-idea-what-i've-landed-myself-in look.

YMCA! Okay don't comment about the, ahem, guy who's obviously not a hunk. We couldn't find better! And we figured that since AC guys were going to be the one judging it, the most important thing is to FIND A BABE. :D Isn't the girl a babe? I bet they drooled over her. HAHA.

There, the end. Paul and John, will you please please have a debate camp in december without the debates? ((: pretty please with all the babes in the world!



0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, June 18 10:32 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling