My new best friend
First of all, I shall declare MeLLissa as my new best friend. (no dear, you have no say in this matter :D) After all, like what my tuition teacher said today,
love is blind. So even though MeLL is possibly the only loser and definitely the biggest loser in the world, I still love her as a best friend. (: You are free to share my cookies and cream!
Now I have to do the quiz thing Arias told me to do. Even though it looks
reallly familiar.
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
Zhi Xin, Melody, Your majesty (since, obviously, I
am the ruler of the world)
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1) Chinese
2) Alien
3) Green alien (well since there are the purple aliens, and the yellow aliens, and the red aliens... you get the idea.)
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1) not having meLLissa as my best friend
2) losing my kingdom to the evil forces of melissa, who even though is my best friend, is still evil at heart.
3) cockroaches. I'm reallly scared of them. Which is why I HATE the song bu2 pa4 bu2 pa4 cause when I see cockroaches I am hen3 pa4 hen3 pa4, so whenever I hear that song I feel like stuffing an entire bottleful of cockroaches into guo mei mei's room.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1) My boyfriend, the great k700i
2) My internet, the greater-than-anything tool of the world
3) My new best friend, the greatest loser in the world
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
I wonder why I have to answer this question.
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS AT THE MOMENT:
1) LIN JUN JIE, hotter-than-tom-cruise-personality-wise
2) S.H.E
3) Myself
ah fine. I shadn't put myself here to be fair to the other artists. Green day!
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT:
1) Bad day by daniel powter (for some veryyyy weird reason I'm addicted to that song)
2) Ni3 yao4 de4 bu2 shi4 wo3 by JJ Lin
3) Ti4 wo3 ai4 ni3 by S.H.E
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (OTHER THAN LOVE):
1) a guy. Well obviously i don't want a girl, and i can't be in a relationship with myself. On second thoughts, maybe it should be a guy alien. Hmm.
2) Blind. Since love is blind, love = blind, and therefore since I want love in a relationship, I want blind in a relationship. x)
3) Then again, since l-o-v-e is too short, too hollow, too inadequate to describe that feeling you get in a relationship, I better be safe and ask for that longer, fuller and more adequate feeling than the word l-o-v-e.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEALS TO YOU:
This sounds
realllly familiar.
1) first of all, he has to be a deep rich green alien, that kind that I am. And not just any green, it MUST be that shade of deep rich green, like an emerald or like the green on my school badge.
2) A really adorable smile. Notice I didn't say cute, cause cute means adorable but ugly. And I most certainly do not want an ugly smile.
3) A nice build, fat or bamboo-stick-like aliens just don't appeal to me.
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
1) Mugging. oh, how I love mugging. (Now, tell yourself you love mugging, you love mugging, you love mugging and perhaps you can finally go do the thing you love. Then again, pleasure is sin, so perhaps not since I don't want to sin.)
2) I do love to chatter, talk or crap with someone on msn with looong conversations. Especially my dear new best friend.
3) Anything related to blogs, as long as I'm blogging it, or I'm reading a blog which is written by someone with a decent style. And I do so love reading my blog. *grins* (you must be dense if you can't infer how I feel towards my own style. :D Now, THIS is true ego.)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1) A finished bio pt and the rest of my homework, plus annotation of lotf, all miraculously done after I finish this quiz. Abracadabra.
2) How about, even better, a year-long holiday following now that stretches wayyy beyond the measley one day we have left. And another year. And yet another year.
3) meLL to realize that she loves me too instead of living in self denial like she's been doing
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1) PARIS.
2) I'll go back to my homeland the sun for a vacation too.
3) Um. Fine, australia. Since my new best friend's from there.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1) Earn a zillion bucks
2) Buy an 8 floor terrace equipped with an ice skating rink, an arcade, a movie theatre with every movie inside, a huge kitchen, at least 5 computers, and at least 10 maids.
3) Buy a hot pink sports car which purrs and has a retratable cover.
THREE PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE TAKE THIS QUIZ:
I don't care, really. JUST DO IT. Nike's motto. If you love Nike, you should do it. If you don't, well, do it as well. Not that I care if you don't.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, June 24
10:12 PM